Plan

"All right everyone remember the plan?"
Brian said. I rolled my eyes. "Yes of course Brian, you told us a million times" I said. "Roll your eyes at me again and Dom will give you a reason to roll your eyes" Brian said. Me and Dom was blushing. "Okay smartaess, Me and Mia got y'all backs" I said. "Hey guys, we need this line clear so SHUT UP." Tej said. One second later Mia and I see them driving with the vault. "Mary call it" Dom said. "You got a straight shot for two blocks then go right" I said. "The plan is working". Mia said. "What's the next move?" Brian said. "In a 1/2 mile go left" Mia said. I started walking back and forth until Mia notice. "What's wrong Mary" Mia asked. "Nothing l-let's get back" I said clearly worried about Dom. "It's not going to work Mia" Dom Said. I could hear the panic in his voice. "Dom whatever your thinking about doing DON'T" I said started to cry. "We're going right" Dom said. "It's going to be a tight fit Dom" I said crying. "There's no choice" They said. I turned to Mia and said "I'm going out there, watch my back" I said running out to my car. Speeding down the road heading towards Dom and Brian wasn't hard. Especially when you have all of the police cars out heading in on direction. Of course I took a short. I seen Han need help with taking out the police cars so I drifted out and behind the boys so I was driving backwards and start shooting at their tires to slow them down. Rome of course with his big mouth joins the party and knocks out another police car. "License and registration please!" He said laughing while crashing into another police car. "Who's that?" Brian said not knowing it's me. "There's too many of them, we're not going to make it" Brian added on. "You're right we aren't going to make it, you are. You're a father" Dom said. "Dom don't you dare. We can do this. Please Dom I need u and I love you" I said about to cry. "I'm sorry mamas but I have to. I love you." Dom Said crying. "If you dying, I'm dying with you" I said. "NO your need to live your life" Dom Said. "How can I live my life without the person that is my life" I said. "Now I'm leaving you, we need to stick to the plan" Brian said. "It was always the plan" Dom said crying. "Dom listen to right now" Mia said. Brian pulls up beside me motioning to roll my window down."He's gonna kill me" He gasps as he notices it was me who protected them up to this point.I smile slightly motioning him to follow my lead. We aren't letting Dom get arrested. Reyes was about to shoot Dom but I pulled in front of Dom as Brian shot Reyes. "I thought I said go home" Dom Said. "Yes about that I had to make a call" Brian said as I step out the car and look at Dom who was happy to see me. I was mad so I walked up to Dom and push my back. "You idiot I thought I was going to lose you". I said He looked shocked. Then I pulled him in a hug. "I'm so happy you're okay" I said into his chest. "Let's go home". Dom Said. They got they money and went there separate ways.