Asking her out

Next day POV
I woke up with Dom arms around me. I turned around to face Dom and I see that he's a wake. "Good morning sunshine" Dom Said. "Good morning Dom" I said. Dom started to lean in and I found myself leaning in too. His lips were brush to mine and I immediately start to kiss back. "WHAT THE HELL" Letty shouted. We immediately jumped apart. Then it hit me Letty and Dom use to date. I took Letty arm and we walked out Dom room. We got outside and I started to talk to her. "Letty I am so sorry. It just happen. I knew you still have feelings for him and kissed him. I am so sorry Letty pl-." I was cut off by Letty. "It's okay. Dom is not going to get back with me so I should move on but question?" Letty said. "Yea" I replied. "Do you like him?" Letty asked. "Ummmmm Yes" I answered. "Ahhhhhhhhh" Letty yell. "You like him ahhhhhh" Letty said. "Shut up" I told Letty. Little did know Dom was listening to the whole thing. Dom was happy that she liked him back.

Letty POV
Right me and Mary talked, we went back inside to help Mia cook breakfast. Dom came downstairs. I seen him checking out Mary. And then it hit me Dom likes Mary. Ahhhhh. I thought, I get to put them together yesssssss. Mia snap me out of my thoughts by asking me what I was thinking about. I looked at Dom that was already looking at Mary and then I looked at Mary that was looking at me. "Nothing" I told Mia.
"Ok but food is ready so can you and Dom go set up the table?" She asked me and Dom. We both said "sure." Me and Dom was setting up the table in the quiet into I broke the quiet by asking a question. " Hey Dom I have a question for you." I said. He said "yes Letty what's your question." "Do you like Mary?" I asked him. Dom blush,and answered me my question. "Yes Letty I have a crush on Mary."  Ahh yes, I thought. I told Dom that he should ask her out and he said what if she doesn't like me back.  I said she does. He said "ok I'll do it after breakfast".

Mia POV
I looked at Mary that's looking at my brother. "You know he's he's single." I told her. She looked at me and started to shake her head and she said "she doesn't like him". I said "I see the way you look at him and I never seen you look at somebody like that before." "Ok yes I have crush on him" Mary said. "Yes I knew it, y'all would be so cute together." I said. "Shut up". Mary said. Then we went outside to put the food down and it was only four chairs, Mary looked at me because she didn't want to sit by Dom but I quickly sat down by Letty. I see her rolled her eyes and sit down by Dom. We said Grace and started to eat.

Mary POV
I felt a hand on my thigh. I look down and see Dom has his hand on  my thigh started to move up to my heat. I look up and see Dom smirking. I went back to finish my food and I went to the kitchen to wash my dishes. And then I feel someone hands on me. I turned around and see Dom. "Hey" I said smiling at Dom. "Hey Beautiful" Dom Said smiling back. "Do you need anything because I have to get home" I said. "Yea I was wondering if you wanted to go on the date with me tonight?" Dom Said. "I would love to." I said smiling. "Ok I'll pick you up at 8." Dom Said. "Ok bye" I kissed his cheek and walked away to tell Mia and Letty what just happen. Mia and Letty was so happy. 

Time skip/ Mary POV
It's 6 and I started to get ready for me and Dom date and I had nothing to wear so I called Mia and Letty for and they said there on there way. I had a knock on the front door it was Mia and Letty. They ran to my room while I started to walk. Once I got back they already had my clothes ready for me. I got in the shower and got dress. Letty and Mia was doing my makeup and hair. It was almost 8. They were done with my makeup and hair. It was 8 and we heard a knock on the floor. It was Dom so I went and open the door and see him standing there with flowers in his hands for me. I told him to come in while I put the flowers up. "Ummmm  you look Beautiful" Dom Said. "Thank you. You look handsome" I said. "Thank you" Dom Said. We went to car and Dom open the door for me I said thank you. Dom drove us to a beach with a picnic on the sand. We sat down talked and eat. We was walking into Dom stopped and looked at me."I have a question for you Mary" Dom Said. "What's up" I asked. "Ummm I like you a lot and I wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend? Dom asked. I blushed and start walking backwards and answered his question with a kiss then said "does that answer your question." "Yes it's does" Dom Said with a kiss. We walked the rest of the beach and then he dropped me off at home and Mia and Letty was still there.  They wanted to know how it went and I told them everything, they was so happy and then we went to sleep.
Hair, makeup and dress.