01 & 02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 1:
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 1:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ruan Tian squatted quietly by the corner of the set, holding a cold and shriveled bun in her hand, and took two bites, which was a bit hard.

Her mind is still confused.

She was confused while eating.

Ruan Tian, ​​as an entertainment industry who can’t even count as 18 lines, finally got the role of a female No.4. I didn’t expect that one day after the filming started, she was hit by the sound of a bang. The lamp hit her head, and she had a dream during the coma for a long time, which was not very pleasant.

After waking up, Ruan Tian was shocked: She actually lives in a book! It's actually the **** female duo in this book!

Before the age of seventeen, Ruan Tian felt that she was an unlucky ghost appointed by God. She had a very unsuccessful life. She had never gone to school or read. She was not full of food or clothes. She lived by picking up the tatters.

Until her birthday when she was seventeen, a luxuriously dressed couple appeared in front of her and said they were her parents.

The seemingly young woman wiped her tears and said that she was negligent, so she accidentally lost her when she was three years old and let her abduct her to a trafficker.

After a lot of tearful self-movement, they asked her if she would go home with her?

Ruan Tian looked at the parents who suddenly appeared, and agreed to go back without much thought.

After Ruan Tian returned to the imperial capital to live in Zhou’s house, Zhou’s mother arranged for her to go to school. She worked hard in her studies, but it was also possible that she was not very smart by nature. She had to die before she passed the art exam. Institutions.

At the same time, Ruan Tian knew that he also had a sister who was two years older than her. She was more beautiful than Tianxian, but she was frail and sick. She had been seeking medical treatment in recent years.

Ruan Tian knows that the elder brothers of the rich family don't like her very much, and think she is a soil bun from the countryside, and every time she looks at her, there is an obvious contempt in her eyes.

They were reluctant to take her to play with any activities, and occasionally a trace of sympathy flashed in their eyes when they looked at her.

Fortunately, Ruan Tian never cares about how others think of her. For her, she has food and beautiful clothes, and she enjoys the beauty every day.

Before they showed contempt and sympathy in their eyes, Ruan Tian would silently slander that they are all stupid!

Thinking of those eyes now, Ruan Tian only thinks that she is the only idiot.

Ruan Tian, ​​who had a smashed head and had a predictive dream, finally knew why they all looked at her sympathetically.

She turned out to be living in a book called "The President's Wife", a very sweet and refreshing presidential post.

The hostess is her elder sister, Zhou Xiaoqiao, a frail, considerate, talented, intelligent and talented heartthrob.

The male protagonist loves her, the second male loves her, the third male four, and so on, as long as a male loves her!

These men couldn't forget Zhou XiaoGeorge all these years.

She is the softest existence in the heart of the hero, an irreplaceable white moonlight.