23 & 24

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 23: (One more)
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 23: (One more)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ruan Tian’s Weibo trumpet is called "Help Me Pick the Stars" and it took five years.

She has no friends at school, and she has no one to tell anything in her mind. She already uses Weibo as a tree hole to express her heart.

At first, the frequency of posting blogs was very high. Gradually, she might only post one a week. Until two years ago, after getting married, Tian Ruan never updated it.

"Help me pick the stars", only followed Shen She alone, without any fans, and no comments or likes.

Tian Ruan never posted any information about her true identity on this account, and fans discovered this accidentally.

Ruan Tian once said in variety shows that she likes stars, and she has many accessories related to stars.

Fans followed the galaxy bloggers Ruan Tian followed, and checked fans one by one from the bloggers.

It took four hours to finally let her discover Ruan Tian's trumpet.

After reading more than a thousand Weibo, the little fan couldn't control his emotions, and cried loudly on the table. Suddenly, he felt more distressed for her sweet boy.

What a bitter love.

It is said that secret love is the most bitter thing in the world.

Why is it so hard to pursue love so bravely?

How can anyone not like someone who is such a good sweet baby?

Picking up idol trumpets can easily excite the old fans in the forum.

1L: Your house collapsed? Tell me who it is? If you don't put a hammer, you will make up stories.

2L: Male and female, are you sure they are really small? Not a fan pretending to be? Announce it? There are not many people here anyway, it doesn't matter if you know.

Original poster: It's definitely her trumpet. My mentality collapsed. She really likes that person.

3L: The original poster puts a secret code and we go find it ourselves.

4L: Put the melon in half, let the host delete it, it's meaningless to suspend your appetite.

...

89L: After discussing for so long, the host ran away. She is not making up fake materials, is she?

90L: 1.

91L: 2

93L: I seem to figure out who it is. I just followed the host’s description to locate a few possible female celebrities, then searched one by one from the watch list, and then clicked on their fan list to look in one by one, and finally found someone’s trumpet.

94L: Are you joking upstairs? You are too strong, so who are you! ! !

The person who picked out Ruan Tian's trumpet posted a screenshot of her Weibo homepage.

[@帮我取下星: When I first saw him, I liked him so much-2015/5/16. 】

[@帮我取下星: He ignored me——2015/5/24]

[@帮我取下星: He gave a speech today as a Miyoshi student, white shirt and suit pants, soft hair, standing in the sun, white and bright, shining like stars, so beautiful——2015/ 6/6. 】

[Help me pick the stars: I have decided, I want to chase him-2015/6/14. 】

Social software can help a person remember all the memories.