03 & 04

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 3:
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 3:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The program team of "Variable Stars" announced the guest for the next episode of the recording that night. Ruan Tian's name was inconspicuously sandwiched among the big names and traffic. After a while, she was accurately fanned by Xu Jing's girlfriend. Find out the irony.

"Ruan Tian, ​​it's called Ruan Tian, ​​right?"

"What can she do to participate in this kind of show? I have long heard that although she is a silly, but she is bigger than the actress. She must take care of her by other guests. It is really speechless."

"What does the program group think? Speechless +1."

"Please pay attention to all the traffic fans in the variable astrology plan. You are about to **** blood from your elder brother who is going to **** up blood. I love you for a few seconds in advance."

"At first, I was very angry, but when I thought that Tian Ruan would definitely be crying and calling his mother after being on the show, I would be crying and crying by the show crew's abnormal design."

"It's cool and add one."

The variety show Ruan Tian hasn’t been recorded yet, so many people can’t wait to see her jokes, Xu Jing’s girlfriend fan is gearing up and ready to black her out.

Ruan Tian went on the Weibo trumpet, read the comments in a circle, her heart was calm, she seemed to be used to being scolded.

Jiang Lili didn't understand her either, "Don't look, don't look."

Ruan Tianmian quit Weibo without changing her face, resting her chin in a relaxed tone, "Hey, these are the few words they scolded and scolded. I'm tired of reading them."

Jiang Lili: "..."

She rolled her eyes and asked puzzledly: "Why are you and Xu Jing so uncomfortable?"

Ruan Tian said: "This is a long story."

"Then you can make a long story short."

"Oh, because he is a fool."

"..."

As a half-hearted agent, Jiang Lili still knows that it is better not to offend people in the entertainment industry. He wanted to persuade Ruan Tian to make peace with Xu Jing, but it seemed hopeless.

She said helplessly: "The company doesn't care about you, plus your reputation... It's too difficult for us to get a role." After turning such a big turn, she then asked: "Your husband is not the big one of World Entertainment. Boss!!! It's been two years, and you haven't got any benefit!!! I'm so disappointed in you!!!"

Ruan Tian took a bite of the bread, and it didn't matter if his mouth was covered with crumbs, "He didn't like me, did you know the first day!!?"

She wiped the corners of her mouth with a tissue, and calmly dropped a sentence, "And I divorced him."

A few seconds passed.

Jiang Lili's eyes widened, and the sound from his throat was ear-splitting, "What did you say?!"

Ruan Tian silently moved a few steps back, "I was kicked mercilessly by him." She pretended to sigh, "I became an abandoned woman."

Jiang Lili was too shocked. She looked at Ruan Tian with a little compassion in her eyes, "I remember you quite like Shen She, and you have done a lot of stupid things for this."

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that Ruan Tian definitely did not want to divorce, so she looked at her with more sympathy, and even felt that Ruan Tian was pretending to be strong in this light-hearted and indifferent free and easy way.