31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 31:
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The lawyer came out on the online po a few days after Ruan Tian and Shen She signed the divorce agreement, and only part of it was released.

It stands to reason that Shen Yan's team of lawyers will not make such low-level mistakes, and it is even more unlikely that the president's privacy will be revealed.

The bad is the bad. The lawyer who dances happily on Weibo is just a young assistant who has just graduated and has interned in their team.

He didn't even get his lawyer's license. It was just a real-name authentication of a false identity on the Internet to bluff and deceive and enjoy the pleasure of being admired.

The person who came out at the beginning, but also clicked on the picture and saw the two vague surnames. For fear that he had admitted wrong, he tried his best to confirm with his friend.

"@我想吃牛板筋, come and see if this is Ruan Tian and Shen She!!!"

"I am now the headquarters of the UC Department. This **** seems to be the divorce agreement between Ruan Tian and Shen She? That Ruan is Ruan Tian's Ruan! That Shen is also Shen She's Shen, what's wrong with this world?"

"Prenuptial agreement? Get out of the house? Isn't there even a lawsuit? My world has collapsed..."

"The French student carefully read the divorce agreement. I was not mistaken. The woman didn't get a dime, and there was no real estate. In short, Ruan Tian got nothing."

"Who said one billion before, now the divorce agreement is here, it's too far away from one billion."

The one-billion rumor was broken without telling.

Zhao Meng'er was dumbfounded. Ruan Tian is not like a person who goes out of the house? ! And Ruan Tian didn't make trouble? If she is Tian Ruan, how can she get a sum of money down.

Zhao Meng'er was so annoyed that he felt that as long as he confronted Ruan Tian, ​​he would not go well everywhere.

She didn't come over in a breath, and fell ill directly.

Fans of Ruan Tian exploded when they saw the divorce agreement.

That night, the "Shen Ruan couple"'s cp super talk was bloody, and the people who reported the super talk had unprecedented chicken blood. Usually there are only a few hundred people. Tonight, thousands of people were stimulated to super talk. "The Ruan couple" is super talking.

"@沉援, stay away from us, you are not worthy."

"@沉援, don't touch her, don't have the dream of reconciliation, go home and wash and sleep."

"Shen She, this cruel and ruthless dog thing, was fried by me first, then fried, then cooked and fried, and then fed to the pigs. The pigs didn't eat it, and they were silly.

"@沉援, the monsters and ghosts leave, get out, get out."

"@沈援, the grumpy old sister came here with a knife, you still have the **** face to pay attention to your sister?! No wonder she removed you, if it was me, I just carried the knife and hacked you to death!!!"

In the case of extreme anger, the donuts persevered in reporting the CP Super Talk, and after unremitting efforts, they finally succeeded in blowing up Super Talk.

Celebrate the whole world!

Celebrate!

The cpf people are people with their tails clamped, and they dare not have any complaints.