46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 46: (Two more)
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 46: (Two more)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Xie Wanzhuan" was started in a low-key manner and held a simple start-up ceremony, and then filming began, shooting in the capital's film and television city and in the outskirts of the mountainous area.

On the first day of filming, there were two scenes in total.

Both games were rivals between Ruan Tian and Wang Baiyuan.

Wang Baiyuan was accompanied by four or five assistants, who were responsible for serving tea and pouring water and doing chores. There were also people who helped him draw the script lines.

He doesn't seem to be here for acting, but more like a holiday.

The directors are also very polite to Wang Baiyuan. Everyone comes out to ask for life, and it's not so serious anymore.

The trend of worshipping high and stepping on low, and tending to follow the trend has been magnified more than ten times in the entertainment industry.

All are snobs.

There is only one assistant beside Ruan Tian, ​​and there is no decent nanny car for rest. It is clear at a glance who the hostess is more worthy of their favor.

So despite Wang Baiyuan's arrogance, no one made irresponsible remarks in front of him.

When meeting people at the scene, he would be very dogmatic and smile at him, "Mr. Wang, the sun is a bit big right now. If you are tired, remember to tell us that it’s okay to take a rest for a while. It's not worth it."

Wang Baiyuan set up a tent with great fanfare, a small air conditioner and a small refrigerator were all available.

There are special people who fan him.

Just like a big lady.

The first scene is a rain shower. The knight played by Ruan Tian rescued the sickly male protagonist and killed all the assassins with a single blow.

Ruan Tian was almost unable to open his eyes in the rain. He was soaked and straightened. The sickly male protagonist was held under the eaves, with a long knife on his neck.

Standing in the rain, she looked calmly, looking at the assassins blankly, "Give him back to me."

The assassin said: "Then it depends on your ability."

After all, they all dispatched.

Halfway through the fight, it was originally Wang Baiyuan's turn to speak.

It's not that he didn't recite the lines, he just wanted to NG on purpose.

The director was too late to wait for him to speak. He was a little anxious and was forced to call the card. Wang Baiyuan seemed very sorry, "I'm really sorry, I forgot the words."

The director had to coax the little ancestor, "Do not worry, Mr. Wang, take your time."

Ruan Tian took the dry towel from the assistant, wrapped herself up, and wiped the rain from her face. She sat in the same position with a stern face.

When the shooting started for the second time, Wang Baiyuan suddenly laughed and apologized very perfunctorily.

The villain Dezhi's face was vivid and vivid, with the arrogance of "I just did it on purpose, what can you do", watching Ruan Tianxin burst into flames.

In this scene, Wang Baiyuan NG ten times with various reasons.

Ruan Tian lost his temper due to the rain, and he was on the verge of breaking out.