Dependency

I hope you guys like this edit that I made! I made a realistic representation of Damian and Raven. I will be posting more realistic representations of the other characters with how I imagine them to look if this is received well! 

---

As soon as Donna and Raven left John and Jason Blood set up charms around the neighborhood. "What are your plans for today, love?" John asks Zatanna. "Work, I left Zach to perform for 10 consecutive nights and he's complaining," Zatanna replied. "What about you?" Zatanna asks John and Jason Blood. "We're going to see Xanadu," John answered and Zatanna gave him a look of uncertainty.

"No offense but you're going to take Jason with you to see Xanadu?" Zatanna asks. "None taken, I was rude to Madame Xanadu," Jason Blood answered. "Eh, it's Xanadu, what's the worse that she can do?" John asks carelessly and Zatanna stares at her idiot of a husband. "What's the worse that she can do... to my dear friend, Jason," John said and smiles shamelessly while he plans on using Etrigan as a shield if things go sideways between Jason and Xanadu.

"Also as soon as Xanadu hears that we came to see her because of her self-proclaimed goddaughter she will listen to us," John said confidently. "Self-proclaimed goddaughter?" Jason Blood asks. "Aye, Xanadu claimed Raven as her goddaughter," John replied in a disagreeing tone. "The audacity of that hag is beyond me," John added, and Jason fixes his suit.

"...does Raven have a godfather?" Jason asks and John quickly caught the meaning behind Jason's question. "No," John replied.

"Then I--" Jason started and John interrupts him. "No, we are not taking applicants," John answered with a scowl. "My pumpkin already has a godfather, Doctor Fate," John said proudly but Jason is not giving up. "One can have two or more godfathers, also Raven deserves a godfather that can watch and support her here on Earth," Jason Blood replied.

"What the hell can you do for my daughter?" John asks him. "I have a collection of demonology books from the 15th Century, I heard your daughter likes reading those kinds of books," Jason answered. "I have those too," John said. "Then I can invite her to my classes in Harvard," Jason offered since he also teaches Occult Antiquities at Harvard University.

"Not good enough," John replied. "What else can you do?" John asks Jason and Jason held his chin to think. "I guess I don't have anything to offer that you don't already have," Jason Blood said and gave up. "That's right, I've got everything that my baby needs, if only I can understand what she sees in the Batbrat then I could kick that brat away," John said energetically.

"Batbrat?" Jason asks and Zatanna shakes her head. "Here we go again, I'm going to take a shower," Zatanna said and left. "Damian freaking Wayne," John replied and Jason Blood frowned. Jason Blood remembers that John often complains about the boy who is dating Raven. "Hmm, he does sound like a problem," Jason answered and John stares at him with shock.

"He is! He is a menace," John replied in agreement. If that boy managed to infuriate John so much then the dark magician must be telling the truth, also Jason is not fond of the Waynes, he finds them arrogant. "I'm not sure I trust that boy with your daughter. You must watch the boy carefully," Jason said and John grinned.

"I was mistaken, you're right. Raven can never have too many godfathers," John said to Jason and offered his hand to his friend. "What do you say?" John asks and Jason shakes his hand. "It is an honor to be your daughter's godfather," Jason Blood answered.

"Raven should have at least 50 godparents that will protect her," John said with a laugh. Fifty? Isn't that too much? Jason Blood thought to himself, but then he recalled how Raven happily eats the cheesecake he brought for her and the way that she insists on calling him with his knight title.