Married!

Taehyung : listen very carefully , this is just a forced thing and you know i only love Sana , i'm also loyal to her . So i would never think of you as my wifey . I will make your life like hell ! You here me W I F E Y . He said so close to my ears i felt shivers in my spine .

Wait what ? Did he just call me wifey or did i hear that . What does this mean ?? Jisoo thought as she went to the dinning room . She looed up to see Taehyung busy texting , she knew it was probably Sana . She rolled her eyes and sat in the middle of Lisa and her father Namjoon . She quietly ate her dinner whike Taehyung harldy ate , he was busy texting . Irene , jin and joon are talking about there old times .

Then they all became silent . Lisa felt wierd as everyone was suddenly quiet. She looked at others they were all staring at Jisoo and Taehyung , who hardly looked up . Lisa looked at Jungkook they made eye contact . Lisa razed her eyebrow waiting for and expression but he also nodded his head telling her he also didnt know .

Jin spoke as everyones attention went to him .

Jin : Jisoo , Taehyung i want to say something to both of you and Taehyung already know it but i want it to be offical . He said in a rather serious tone .

Irene : You both are very beautiful/handsome , young ones ,so you need to get married you ned to make a right choice .

RM : so we thought that both of you will be perfect for eachother , so we want to say is you two are getting married .

Namjoon broke the news , Jisoo chocked her food out and looked at Taehyung who didnt bother . He knew it already and was mad but after finding that his wife is jisoo he thought of making her life as hell !

Jisoo harshly coughed and looked at her father with a betrayed face .

Joon : Jisoo , lets talk outside .

Jisoo nodded and followed his father out . Jisoo's father took her to there litle basement .

Jisoo : eoppa. Jisoo started to tear up .

Namjoon : Jisoo , I know you are shocking and it's my fault that I didn't tell you before . But I was scared that you would disagree with me .

Jisoo : eoppa . Jisoo cutter in but her father raised his hand and signled her to stop . Jisoo stopped namjoon started to speak .

Namjoon : Before you decided or say anything, i want you to know this . He stopped and thought for a second and started speaking again . Before you or Taehyung were born your mother and Irene have decided you will marry each other, but we also agreed that we will only marry you if you both agreed . Kim's moved away to Seoul and your mother was taken ill . On that night in the hospital your mother made me promise that I will make our two family's friendship to family . Yes Jisoo , it's your mother's last wish ! You know that I never break promises and your mother never take a wrong choice, so I think there is a reason that she chooses you and Taehyung should live together. I called the Kim's and also told them about your mother's death and her last wish . They both also agreed they will make her wish come true .

He paused his speech and took out a photo from the cupboard in the basement . He handed it to Jisoo . She looked at it she gasped.

Jisoo : m-mother . Jisoo muttered.

Namjoon : yes your mother . I thought that we should make her last wish come true . But after her death with lots of loans I was out of money. Kim's are rich and they will pay money for your further education. I'm so happy that you two have known before .

Jisoo : what ? Jisoo asked scared that her eoppa knew that she was getting bullied .

Namjoon : when they entered before I introduced them to you , you knew his name so I guessed you guys maybe friends.