a new misson

Taehyung sighed and picked jisoo up in bridal style and headed out of the room . Jisoo started at tae happy that he came at the right time ......

Taehyung carried Jisoo tothe place he left Jk and Lisa . Taehyung kept jisoo down and looked at Lisa for explanation ... Taehyung knew jisoo wouldnt do this cus its not her thing but he didnt know very much about lisa .

Lisa : Um... unnie are you okey?

Jisoo : yes .. Lisa i'm fine . Her cheeks were red cuz taehyung is still holding her waist helping her to stand still .

Jk : so why did you guys come to the club ?

Lisa : its my fault... I- before lisa could finish her sentence jungkook cutted her.

Jk : idk , who's fault but now is not the time to talk about it you girls need to go home .

Tae : yes ... i agree.. so should we take them to my house ?

Jk : yeah ... i'll text their eoppa and tell him lisa is staying with jisoo .

Tae : okey.

And with that the boys took the girls to Tae and Jisoo's home . Jungkook wanted to go home cuz it was night but becuz of Lisa's begging to not go and Tae agreeing uts too late Jungkook stayed with them that night .

Time skip ( morning )

Lisa POV

Mmm.... what's that smell ... it's like someones making a delicious chicken soup or something . So i woke up . I looked around first i didnt recognize where i was and then it hitted me . I'm in Jisoo and Tae's house . Ohh... and Jungkook ...

when i think of jungkook something weird happened in my stomach ..it likemy stomach did a filp . Huh its weird ...why is this happening .

Um... no time to think about that ..i need to eat i'm hungry .

I shot out of the bed and walked down stairs to see who's cooking .

And what i saw made my stomach flip again !!

It is jungkook making chicken soup . Hewas humming a little tune while cooking for a second i froze .

He is looking handsome and i was looking what he was doing i didnt notice he turned aroung i jumped when i heard his voice .

Jk : Lisa !? Oh your up ...

Lisa : aa... y-yeah.. i blinked few times to proceed what was happening .why am i blushing ? Seriously and what's with my stomach dancing aishh...

Jk : gummmorning ... just wait a bit i'll prepare breakfast .

Lisa : o-okay. I said and sat down in the dinning table.

I watched jungkook cook and Jisoo came .

Jisoo : G-good morning .. and who's cooking ?

Lisa : Jungkook .. i blushed ?! What is wrong with me ?

Jisoo : ooOoh.. jisoo winked at me . I think she noticed that i blushed .

Jk : okeyy...food coming right up . He said and placed the food in the table .

Tae : Good morning ! Taehyung said in a little sleepy husky voice .

Jk : morning . Come eat i made breakfast

Tae : i didnt know you could cook .

Jk : theres lots of things you dont know . Jk smirked oh.. he looks hot.. argh lisa what are you thinking . Aish.