Final

Taehyung POV

After running and shouting I slowed down and walked slowly muttering sorrys .... But my head rised when I heard a soft sniffing sound ..I knew it was Jisoo I followed the voice and saw Jisoo crying her heart out sitting in top of a card board box . The view made me cry too . But I didn't I walked to her gulping and wishing this will go good

Tae : Jisoo . I said softly.

Jisoo : go Taehyung! What are you doing here you don't have to see me like this go to your love and stay with her she's your happiness not me . Don't waist your time talking to me . You both did was just hurt me all this past years I have had enough I also have feelings . Tell me what did I do wrong to me treated like this !? Is it because I love you ! Yes tae ! *sniff* I love you so much and is this pain what you give in return.. * hiccup * if you don't love me I'm fine with that I don't want to be pretend to be loved .. I have been hurt enough... * sniff * I even saw you were gonna divorce me it hurled me so much but I kept quiet and did everything I could.. * shaky breaths * and yesterday was the best day of my life ... you kissed me . My first kiss... and I was scared you'll be back to being mean but you didn't ...

........................... Thank you for making me happy today but your so called girlfriend hugged me ! And and I guess you still think I'm the wrong one here , so was the coffee tastey when you drink it with your girlfriend? ..................

Tae : Jisoo ... I know I hunted you so bad and I regret them all if you want me to die I will . I was just blinded by sana . Today I finally found out the truth and noticed your not the bad person you are the most wonderful person I saw all my life ! And yeah I was gonna divorce you .. "was" but these few days the times I spend with you I think I felt for u . Even I treated you bad you always took my side smiled everyday . Looked beautiful in every dress . Jisoo , you are a angel ... I was wrong not to notice that before , and I'm sorry ... give me any punishment and I'll take em all . You don't deserve this ! And I don't deserve you ... I-I J-Jisoo I love you ... yes I really do .. you are my true love . I feel butterflies in my stomach when I see you. I've never felt it before, not even with sana. You make me happy that I can smile every day and ... and the kissed we shared is the best thing that ever happened to me too ... I blushed and you also did my heart was rasing and pounding none stop ... I love you Jisoo .. I really do . I wis you can forgive me , I know it's hard io do anything you say , and I'll woke away never see you face again . I'll give you money for you family and sisters and you education and you can marry someone who you love and ... protect you ...

my heart was ready to break at any point now .. thing Jisoo with someone else will hurts and seeing Jisoo like this hurts even more ... I'm sorry Jisoo .. for not realising my true lover earlier

I whipped jisoo's tears away and stood up ready to walk away ... I truened around and looked at Jisoo for the last time and said

Tae : I love you Jisoo .. but cuz of the things I did to you I don't deserve you .. I'm sorry .

I took two steps forward ready to leave Jisoo forever . But I stoped when I felt something soft holding my hand . I turned my head to see Jisoo smiling like the angel she is and looking at me .

Tae : but why ... I broke down and tears started to fall from my eyes

Jisoo cupped my face and ,are ,e look at her .

Jisoo : maybe you don't deserve me but are you saying that I don't deserve you ?

Tae : no no ... you deserve everything in this world including me ... but I want to see you happy .