Hurt and cheated

Double update !!!!

Author POV

Taehyung was furious or you can say jealous. He didn't like the way beakhyun and jisoo looked and smiled at each other .

Now tae was speechless when beakhyun asked if he's jealous. What should he say ? Yes ? That means he loves Jisoo and don't want to see her with someone else .... No ? If he's not jealous why is he angry right ? He have a girlfriend? So what the problem Kim Taehyung?

Tae : Shut up ! I don't want to talk to you I'm leaving with that Taehyung garbed jisoos wrist ...

Beak ; much jealous are we ?

Taehyung was now at his limits he let go of Jisoo and held beakhyun from his collar.

Tae : what did you say

Beak : JEALOUS

Tae started punching beakhyun with all froce none stop. Hitting and punching beating the poor guy who touched his wife . Tae didn't hear others pleads telling him to stop but after he got satisfied he stoped beating beakhyun...

Tae : I don't want to see your face ever , understand?

Beak : y-yes . Beakhyun breathed out

Taehyung again held Jisoo from her wrist and dragged her off the restaurant not looking back or saying anything .

Jisoo : Taehyung stop ... why did you do that ? Are you out of your mind ?

Jisoo was asking questions none stop . Taehyung didn't answer any they finally reached their car .

Jisoo : tell me why did you hit beakhyun! Jisoo shouted

Taehyung pinned Jisoo to the car and stared at her eyes then her lips .

Jisoo : T-Taehyung- Taehyung smashed his lips on jisoos and started kissing Jisoo passionately.... He bit jisoo's bottom lip jisoo moaned and Taehyung took that a chance to enter his tongue in her mouth . They deeply kissed each other after holding back jisoo kiss back ....

They broke the kiss for breaths ... Both of their hearts were beating fast . And they were blushing madly .

Tae : I don't want to see you with another male ... my heart feels heavy and I get angry ... so don't ever do that again .

Jisoo was speechless she just nodded while blushing... they both forgot all the other things in the world , sana and Taehyung's divorce plan , the hate and the suffering .they only wanted each other .

After few minutes staring at their eyes they both got in the car and drove off to their house .

That was the best day of jisoo's life she didn't know will it last tomorrow or will Tae be back to being cold ? But the maknea's were happy cuz their plan worked ... all along it was Jk's and Lisa's plan bring a old friend cold beakhyun to make Taehyung jealous and it worked !

The next day ......

Jisoo woke up happily . But her smiled fade away when she realised Taehyung wasn't there . Where is he ? That's all Jisoo wanted to know at this point.

Meanwhile Taehyung was at the kitchen making breakfast for both of them ...

Jisoo walked downstairs and was surprised to see Taehyung cooking .

Jisoo : tae ! Wait what are you doing you know how to cook ?

Tae : Good morning love and yeah I'm making breakfast for us .