foreword

F O R E W O R D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S U M M A R Y

Life was going pretty normal for Akari Hill-Miuri until she saw one of the hottest guys in her Campus bloodied and bruised on her doorsteps.

But, what would she do when she had to suddenly hide an alleged-criminal accused of murder in her shared apartment with her best friend?

And, it isn't just anyone.

It is Julian Jones ─ that tattooed devastatingly hot guy in college that Akari had never spoken to before.

The solution? She falls in love with him, of course.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

P R E L U D E

"You have robbed me of all heart & mind
and I love you, sweet bandit of my soul."

— Atticus

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

P R E C A U T I O N S

1 | an adventurous story with themes of violence and occasional sadness, yet maintains an overall sense of fun and cuteness.

2 | romance builds gradually, with tension between characters growing heavier with each chapter. 😉

3 | be cautious: you may find yourself falling for a character in the story, especially if you're a hopeless romantic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D I S C L A I M E R

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

All the characters in this story belong to me. The characters and story are all mine. Do not copy the story.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T U S

Completed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

R A N K I N G S

#5. roommates
#7. badboygoodgirl
#26. delinquent
#41. childhood
#63. boxer
#91. university
#115. comingofage
#182. romcom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rooming With The Criminal | pieceofcupcake | 18 August 2021 © All rights reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬