08 | the criminal teases

08

the criminal teases

JULIAN HAD BACK dimples. Yes, she noticed them while he was sleeping-for the first time, back facing up. This is a good sign as it means that his wounds were becoming less painful that he could sleep on them.

But, that wasn't the point.

Julian had Dimples of Venus and everyone knows what that means. Back dimples are said to be able to help good circulation around the pelvic area and make climaxing easier.

In short- good health and great sex.

After having a glimpse of Julian's di- let's call it, Hammer of Thor, she can say that Julian Jones is a Sex God.

Contrary to popular belief, Akari was not a virgin. She had a one-night stand which was somewhat pathetic and she didn't get to orgasm at all. But, she was young and desperate to have her virginity taken away so- that happened.

Akari was an Aries and her zodiac sign read that she would have great sex, it specifically read, 'Their sex is intensely passionate and animalistic'-she has been waiting for twenty-one years now, where is her 'Great Sex' that the zodiac page promised?

Akari glanced at the bed again, eyes falling on his back dimples.

Maybe, now is her time.

Akari rolled her eyes, thoughts shifting as her mood immediately dulled down at the recall of the earlier conversation she had with the girls. She had to control her anger well before entering the bedroom but all she wanted to do was scream to the world that Julian Jones was innocent. Just the thought of anyone speaking ill of him was filling her up with anger again.

Akari had a free day tomorrow. She was going to spend the entire day with Julian as Ha-eun was going on a study date with Fleur- which she was once again, really grateful for.

Taking a seat on the bed, she placed her head on the headboard, careful not to disturb the sheets and mattress too much to wake him up. He was fast asleep. She observed the sleeve of tattoos on his right arm- at this point, she could probably draw each one of them without a mistake.

"Everyone thinks you are a criminal; the son who killed his father." Akari spoke softly into the air, hugging a pillow to her chest. "It's annoying to hear them speak badly of you." She rambled on, only the moon being a witness of her words.

"I don't know what's going to happen in the future." Akari sighed, wanting so badly to run her hand through his soft hair. "But, I hope everything turns for the better." She whispered, looking at the completely still body of the boy laid beside her. "I hope you will be ok. It would suck to see you in jail." She scoffed, a million scenarios going through her head as she tried to make a joke out of a tragedy she never wants to see.

"It would suck to be in jail."

Akari nearly screamed, her heart pounding loudly, and her mouth going dry. Each word resonated in a deep, sexy tone, dripping with the remnants of sleep. Julian's eyes opened as he gazed at her, a hand extending to tap her on the thigh, the spot tingling with heat even after he withdrew his hand. Akari stayed silent.

"Akari." He paused. "What will you do if they catch me and put me in jail?"

Akari was taken aback by the question as curious eyes watched her. Julian slowly got up, placing his head against the headboard as well. It was a small bed, just for a single person, so their shoulders and thighs were in contact, making Akari's cheeks flush pink at the proximity.

"I won't let them put you in jail, Julian Jones." Akari said with such ease that it made Julian chuckle. A hearty chuckle made Akari smile.

"I have been to jail before you know." Julian said and Akari whipped her head around to look at him, who was already looking at her. Their faces were too close, Akari turned back around, fiddling with her fingers.

"Why?" Akari couldn't help but ask.

"Bar fight." Julian shrugged. "It wasn't my fight but it involved my father and I punched that guy for punching my father. It got out of control." Akari pressed her lips into a thin line as they both got into a comfortable silence.

It was the first time Julian was speaking about his family to her.

"I used to have nightmares." Akari shared something of her own. "Like the ones you have."

"Oh." Julian's tone had an edge, like he wasn't expecting something like that. "Can I ask why?"

"Trauma." Akari shrugged. "But, Ha-eun helped me through it. She slept by my side until it went away." She smiled at the memories of her best friend frantically staying awake most of the nights just so Akari can have her good night's sleep.

"I have been having nightmares for a while now." Julian spoke softly, like he was revealing something too vulnerable for the first time in his life.

"I know." Akari nodded. "I can tell." She added. "I will help you get rid of them." She turned to look at him and felt him already looking at her. Something told her that he had been looking at her since the start of the entire conversation.

"You are staring." Akari blurted out, eyes widening at her own mistake.

"I know." Julian smirked. "Can't help but stare at a beautiful face."

Akari blushed furiously, immediately turning away from him and looking at the window, a dark night filled with stars.

"I have a free day tomorrow." Akari spoke after a minute of silence. "Let's go out."

"Did you forget that I'm an alleged criminal that the entire town is in search of?" Julian asked, eyebrows raising.

"You can wear a mask and my hoodie." Akari shrugged. "I will wear them too."

"Are you asking me out on a date Ms. Akari Hill-Miuri?" Julian asked, tone teasing but eyes glinting happily.

For a second, Akari was surprised Julian Jones knew her full name.

"I'm not." Akari deadpanned. "I need to buy some pens and I think you need to get out of this room. It's bad for your health."

"I like being in this room." Julian seemed like the sentence had offended him. "This room is my safe haven." Somehow, it didn't seem like he was just talking only about the room.

"But, you can't stay in here forever." Akari rolled her eyes.

"What if I want to?" Julian asked immediately, a pout evident on his lips.

Julian, you have to stop saying things like that.

"We are going out tomorrow." Akari firmly said it. "It's just going to be an hour. We will be back in no time." She rolled her eyes.

"And, if I get caught, I will tell the police you held me hostage so that we can spend jail time together." Julian cheekily joked, receiving a whack on his head from Akari's pillow.

━━━━━━━━━━

Can you feel the love in the air? Please vote and comment. Let me know your thoughts.