Chapter 17

{Hey I am back 🙋‍♀️}

[Okay okay I am so sorry I am really very sorry for not updating the story..
Just busy with study and trying to get a part time job.. that's why I am not getting time so I am really really really sorry..]

After 2 Days
Morning (07:00am)

Prerna come out from the washroom and saw that Rishab is sleeping peacefully just like a child.
"He looks cute while sleeping.." Prerna thoughts and staring at him until his voice breaks her thoughts.
"Stop staring at me Mrs.Bajaj.." Rishab says his eyes are close.
"You are awake?" Prerna asked in a shocked voice.
"Staring at someone is a bad manner.." Rishab says and sits on the bed leaning on the hardboard.
"I'm not staring at you I'm just staring at my husband okay.." Prerna says playfully and starts going when Rishab pulled her and she fall on his lap. She looks up and their eyes locked with each other. (Haayeee... Eye lock moment 🤗)
"So you are staring at your husband.. Is he so handsome?" Rishab asked teasingly breaking their eyelock.
"No he is not handsome..he looks cute while sleeping.." Prerna says smilingly.
"Oh really.." says Rishab
"Yeah.. his messy hair, pouting face while sleeping makes him cute.." Prerna says
"You know he never admit that he is cute but he is the most cutest person I ever met in my life.. His everything is cute his smile,his laugh,his walk, his talk and his anger as well.." Prerna says innocently.
"And why did you notices your husband this much?" Rishab asked
"Simple.. He is my husband and I like him that's why.." Prerna replied nonchalantly and Rishab looked at her in shock.
"Did she just confessed that she likes me?" Rishab thoughts
"Prerna what did you just say?" Rishab asked smilingly.
"I..I didn't..I didn't say anything.." Prerna replied looking away from him.
"No don't lie.. Just say that again please.. Just say do you like me?" asked Rishab
"Yeah..I do.." Prerna first nod and then replied.
"What a start for the day.." Rishab says smilingly and Prerna hide her face on his chest blushing slightly.

Morning (09:15 am)

"Yeh office mein bhi itni coffee pite hain kya? Agar pite hain toh Aditi ko kehke band karna padega.." Prerna thought making a coffee for Rishab in the kitchen.
At that moment Prerna heard her mother's voice and she already knows why she is here not just her mother but her sister will be there as well because their Anurag is injured so obviously they come to see him. And Prerna didn't care about that.

When Prerna comes to hall she saw that her brother is there as well. As her brother saw her he comes to her.
"Priyu,Mr. Bajaj kaise hain?" asked Shekhar
"Thik hain bhaiya..aap baitho main chai leke aati hun.." says Prerna
"Rehne de waise bhi Basu's se chai milna bahut mushkil hai aaj mil raha hai toh try kar leta hun.. Tere haathon ka kabhi aur.." Shekhar says with a wink and the brother sister duo laughs.
"Acha main yeh Rishab ko coffee deke aati hun.." Prerna says and goes upstairs.

PreRish room

"Rishab your coffee.." Prerna says entering the room.
"Wahan rakh dijiye.." Rishab shouted from the washroom.
Prerna placed the coffee on the side table and turns to go out when Rishab's phone rings.
"Prerna kaun hai dekhiye na.." Rishab says and it was a call from Aditi.
"Good morning Aditi.." Prerna says receiving the call.
"Good morning ma'am.." says Aditi
"How are you?" asked Prerna
"I'm perfectly fine.." replied Aditi
"Ma'am,sir kaise hain?" asked Aditi
"He is okay right now.." replied Prerna
"Acha ma'am sir ko inform kar dena ki New york ke liye tickets aur hotel bookings ho gayi hai.." says Aditi
"Okay" says Prerna
"Waise ma'am aapko yaad hai na parso mera engagement hai aur aap sab aarahe hain.." says Aditi
"Haan baba yaad hai and we all are coming.." Prerna says with a smile.
"Ma'am I talk to you later.." says Aditi
"Okay..bye" Prerna says and cut the call.