Chapter 26

Next Day (Durga Ashtami)
Morning (07:15 am)
As the sunlight pours through the window, casting a warm and inviting glow into the room. Prerna stands by the bed, her eyes fixed on Rishab, who sleeps peacefully. Rishab's face is relaxed in slumber, bathed in the soft morning light. His tousled hair catches the sun's rays, creating a halo of warmth around his head. Prerna's gaze is filled with affection as she watches him.
"He looks so handsome, even when he's sleeping." Prerna whisper to herself.

She tiptoes closer to the bed, her fingers lightly brushing over his cheek. A faint smile tugs at her lips as she traces the outline of his jaw with gentle fingers. Rishab stirs slightly, a small sigh escaping his lips. Prerna's heart flutters as she leans in, pressing a tender kiss to his lips, barely brushing them.
"Good morning, my dear husband." Prerna whisper with a soft chuckle.
Rishab, still half-asleep, reaches out and pulls Prerna close, wrapping his arms around her. She nestles against him, finding warmth and comfort in his embrace.
"Good morning, jaan" Rishab says and open his eyes.
"How did you sleep?" Prerna asked
"I always sleep better with you by my side.." Rishab replied making Prerna blush.
As Prerna try to wake up but Rishab caged her in his arms.
"Rishab chodiye I have work.." Prerna says
"Nahi" Rishab says and Prerna gives him a are you serious look.
"Rishab please.." Prerna pleaded
"Thik hai jaiye" Rishab says and released Prerna from his embrace.
"Aap bhi uthiye aur ready ho jaiye.. main Kukki ke room mein ja rahi hun" Prerna says takes her clothes and left the room.

Morning (08:20 am)
After the morning Aarti the Bajaj family is having breakfast. Basu are also there.
"Rishab office jane wale ho?" Shardha asked
"Nahi Maasi.. mujhe kisi se strict orders mile hain office na jane ke liye" Rishab says with a smirk making Tanvi Tushar snorts and Prerna blush.
"Thik hai Prerna ko checkup keliye leke chale jana.." Shardha says
"Ji Maasi" Rishab says
Prerna is feeding Kukki when she saw that Kukki's food is still in her mouth and she is thinking something.
"Bacha kya hua aap khana kyun nahi kha rahe ho?" Prerna asked
"Mumma sach mein aapke tummy mein ek chotu baby hai.." Kukki signs innocently. This is the 10th time from yesterday she is asking this question. She still can't believe that there can be a baby in Prerna's stomach her little mind is still stock there. Prerna remembered the moment when they tell Kukki about Prerna's pregnancy she is so awestruck.

Yesterday
Afternoon (12:20 pm)
Prerna and Rishab were sitting on the bed, her head rested on his chest.
"Rishab how we gonna break this to Kukki?" Prerna asked
"I don't know" Rishab replied
"Will you think she will be happy about this?" Prerna asked
"How much I know our daughter she will be delighted.." Rishab replied
"I think so" Prerna says
"When to tell her?" Rishab asked
"Let's tell her now.. I don't want to wait" Prerna says
"Let's go then" Rishab says and stand up then pulled Prerna from the bed and both goes to their daughter's room hand in hand.

As Kukki saw her parents entering her room she ran and hug Prerna who takes her in her arms and comes to the bed Rishab follow behind.
"Mumma aap thik ho?" Kukki signs
"Haan bacha mumma bilkul thik hain." Prerna replied
"Phir aap gir kyun gayi aur mamu aapko uthake kyun leke gaye.." Kukki asked innocently in her sign language.
"Woh mumma ko thoda chakkar aagaya.." Rishab says
"Kyun?" Kukki signs
Rishab and Prerna look at eachother.
"Princess aap kehte ho na ki aap ghar mein sabse chote ho.. aapko kaisa lagega jab koi aapse bhi chota aajaye" Rishab says
"Mujhse bhi chota.." Kukki signs
"Haan bacha aapse bhi chota.. ek chotu sa baby jiske saath aap khel sako" Prerna says
"Sachi" Kukki signs and Prerna Rishab nods.
"Mumma chotu baby kab aayega kahan hai woh?" Kukki asked in pure innocence. Prerna looks at Rishab for answer but he shrugged and Prerna shake her head.
"Baby chotu baby ko na aane mein kuch mahine lagenge.. tab tak aap chaho toh unhe feel kar sakte ho aise" Prerna says and place Kukki's little plam on her stomach.
"Mumma chotu baby aapke tummy mein kaise gaya?" Kukki asked making her parents clueless. How they gonna answer this one. But Kukki made her own answer.
"Mumma aapne baby ko khaliya kyun.." Kukki says making Prerna and Rishab shock. After some seconds Rishab started laughing making Prerna angry.
"Shut up Rishab" Prerna says angrily and Rishab laughs more.
"Nahi bacha mumma ne baby ko nahi khaya.." Rishab says controlling his laugh.
"Woh kya hai na baby abhi bahut chota hai toh aapke friend Ganesh ji ne na unhe protect karne ke liye mumma ke tummy mein rakha hai.. kuch dino baad jab baby thoda sa bada ho jayega tab woh bahar aayega aur phir aapke saath bahut khelega.." Rishab says and Prerna looks at him awe as he is explaining everything to Kukki simply without making it awkward for Prerna.
"Pata hai aap chotu baby kya banoge.. big sister" Prerna says and Kukki looks at her with so much happiness that's it melts her heart.
"Aur aap chotu baby ke mumma papa jaise mere ho?" Kukki asked and her parents nods.
"Kukki bacha aap chotu baby ke aane se khush ho na?" Prerna asked
"Bahut zyada" Kukki signs and kiss her mother cheek.
"Haw princess papa ko kiss nahi.. abhi sirf aap mumma se hin pyaar karte ho hai na" Rishab says in a sad face and Kukki kissed him on cheek as well. The father-daughter hug eachother, Rishab forwarded his hand towards Prerna and she join the hug.