Chapter 20

{Hey Everyone 🙋‍♀️}

New York
Next Day
Morning (7:15 am)

When Rishab wakes up he saw Prerna is not on the bed. He rubs his eyes and comes to living room she is not there as well so he goes to the kitchen and Prerna is making something maybe coffee and tea he thought.
"Good morning Rishab" Prerna says and handles a cup of coffee to him.
"Morning Prerna.. thank you" Rishab says with a smile and take a sip of his coffee.
As they both are sitting silently Rishab remember something and turns towards Prerna.
"Mrs. Bajaj do you like dogs?" Rishab asked to Prerna.
"Yes I do but why are you asking.." Prerna says
"That's a surprise.. I like dogs too. Just give me some minutes main fresh ho jata hun phir hum chalenge and breakfast bhi wahin karenge.." Rishab says and leaves the place even before Prerna ask anything.

"Rishab kahan ja rahe hain hum?" Prerna asked Rishab after they left their hotel.
"Abhi central park mein Dog off-leash hours chal raha hoga. During these hours, dogs are free to roam off leash throughout the entire park. So.." Rishab says and Prerna smiles like a child.
"So we can pet them and play with them.." Prerna asked and Rishab nods.
After playing with the dogs for half or one hour they both left for having breakfast.

"Prerna let's rent a boat and roam in the lake." Rishab suggest and Prerna nods.
They rented a boat and taking a ride on the lake.
"Prerna can I ask you something?" Rishab asked
"Haan Rishab puchiye na." Prerna replied
"Aapne kabhi socha ki aapko ek ladka chahiye ya ek ladki?" Rishab asked and Prerna looks at him in surprise.
"Suddenly yeh sawal kyun?" Prerna asked not understanding why Rishab asking this now.
"I don't know.. kabse puchna chahta tha abhi puch liya" Rishab replied and shrugs.
"I never thought about it Rishab you know in all this I never thought about the baby.." Prerna replied
"Abhi soch lijiye." Rishab says
"I already have a daughter so I want a baby boy now. Aapko kya chahiye?" Prerna asked raising her eyebrows.
"I want another daughter.. you know mujhe Kukki ke saath woh sab moments hin nhi mila jab uski biological mom pregnant thi I want all those moments with this baby." Rishab says placing his hand on Prerna's stomach.
"You are not with Kukki's mom when she is pregnant?" Prerna asked and Rishab shake his head in no.
"But why?" Prerna asked
"She never wanted to marry me it's because of her father she agreed to marry me." Rishab answers
"She was born and brought up in luxury and I was a middle class boy who is trying to make a name in the business world. We never get along I tried but failed she is pregnant when we are getting divorce. She is staying with her father so I didn't get that time with the baby. She wanted to abort the child but her father stops her and he is the reason we have a joint custody. After his death and the accident with Kukki she gave up her custody." Rishab answers the every unasked questions of Prerna. And Prerna just hug Rishab.
"Don't worry Rishab you gonna get all that moments with us." Prerna says with a smile while hugging Rishab.
"Rishab let's post our pictures on your Instagram account.." Prerna says making Rishab shock.
"Prerna are you sure?" Rishab asked
"Yes I am 100 percent sure.." Prerna replied
"Okay then konsi karni hai?" Rishab asked
"Mujhe dijiye main karti hun." Prerna replied and Rishab gives his phone to his wife.

[The Post]

iamrbofficial