A/N

Dear Readers,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend my heartfelt apologies for the lack of updates on my stories. I am aware that many of you have been eagerly awaiting new chapters, and I truly regret not being able to fulfill those expectations recently.

The past few weeks have been exceedingly busy for me due to my academic commitments and computer classes. These responsibilities have significantly limited my availability to write. Moreover, on the rare occasions when I do find some time, I've encountered an unexpected challenge— a lack of inspiration. Each time I sit down to write, my mind becomes a blank canvas, and the words just don't seem to flow as they used to. It feels as though an invisible barrier is preventing me from expressing my ideas and continuing the stories we've all grown to love.

Please understand that this hiatus was not something I anticipated, nor is it something I'm taking lightly. Writing and sharing my stories with you has always been a source of joy and fulfillment for me. Therefore, the current situation is not only disappointing for you but for me as well.

I want you to know that I am actively trying to find my way back to writing. Whether it's seeking inspiration from the world around me, attempting different writing exercises, or even revisiting our favorite characters in my mind, I am committed to overcoming this obstacle.

I sincerely ask for your patience and understanding during this time. Your support means the world to me, and I am hopeful that I will be able to share new content with you soon. Please bear with me a little longer.

Thank you for your continued support, encouragement, and understanding. You are the reason I write, and I am eager to return to our stories with fresh enthusiasm and creativity.

Warm regards,
Aalina