Chapter 22

Next Day
Morning (07:50 am)

When Prerna wakes up in the morning she saw that her husband is not on the bed and she turned to see the clock and saw that it's already late.
As she gets up from the bed Rishab entered the room.
"Good morning Mrs. Bajaj" Rishab says with a smile.
"Good morning.. baad mein baat karti hun Kukki ko school bhejna hai and I am late.." Prerna says and going towards the door but Rishab stops her by holding her wrist.
"Prerna relax mene Kukki ko ready karke school bhej diya hai.." Rishab says and Prerna looks at him in surprise.
"Aapne bhej diya.." Prerna says or asked she didn't know.
"Aap soh rahi thi I know ki aap tired hongi isiliye aapko nahi uthaya." Rishab replied Prerna's unasked question.
"Thank you Rishab you are the best.. main na fresh hoke aati hun" Prerna says and goes to washroom.

"So sorry Maasi late ho gayi.." Prerna says as soon as she entered the kitchen.
"It's okay beta tired ho gayi hogi." Maasi says and Prerna hugs her.
"Dijiye main table pe laga deti hun.." Prerna says and start arranging the dinning table for breakfast.
After sometime Rishab Tanvi Tushar comes and the family haves their breakfast peacefully.

When Rishab entered their bedroom he saw his wife is in a deep thought. He goes to her and tap on her shoulder and she looks up and smile at him. He forwarded his plam to her and she takes it. Rishab pulled Prerna towards himself and their clothed body touch eachother. Don't know what Prerna thought she encircled her arms around Rishab's neck and Rishab encircled his arms around Prerna's waist. Suddenly their eyes meet and they both lost in eachother's eyes.
A notification in Prerna's phone break their eye moment but they still stood in eachother's arms.
"Kya soch rahi thi aap Mrs. Bajaj?" Rishab asked
"Kuch bhi toh nahi.." Prerna replied
"Kuch toh soch rahi thi aap.. kya hai bataiye?" Rishab asked again.
"Bas yeh soch rahi thi ki how I become so lucky ki mujhe itna supportive family itni sweet si baby aur itne understanding husband mile.." Prerna says and pinch Rishab's cheek.
"Prerna don't do that.." Rishab says like a child with pout while caressing his cheek.
"Oye Rishab you are looking cute." Prerna says pinching Rishab's cheek again.
"Prerna Rishab Bajaj is not cute.." Rishab is saying but Prerna cut her in the middle.
"I know I know The Rishab Bajaj is not cute he is handsome dashing but right now I am talking about my Rishab not about the Rishab Bajaj." Prerna says with a smile.
"Your's Rishab?" Rishab asked and raised his eyebrows.
"Yes my Rishab only mine's.." Prerna says and they both smiles.
"Your's only your's.. arey aapko kisine message kiya tha na check toh kar lijiye." Rishab says and leaves Prerna's waist.
"Aaj phirse class cancel ho gaya." Prerna says after checking her phone.
"Aapke classes humesha cancel ho jate hain.." Rishab says and Prerna nods.
"Sayad professor ko class karne ka mood nahi hoga.." Prerna says and they both laughs.
"Okay then main office ke liye nikalta hun.." Rishab says and Prerna nods.
"Bye" Prerna says kissing Rishab's cheek who look at her in shock.
"Thik hai main jake aata hun.. Bye" Rishab says and kissed Prerna's forehead and leaves for office.

Unknown to the couple two people are watching their private moment outside of their room.
Anurag and Nivedita comes to talk to Rishab about the business but they stops when they saw Rishab and Prerna together. Anurag leaves the place angrily and Nivedita follow him.

Anurag is entered his room and going to hurt himself but Nivedita stops her.
"What are you doing Onu? Are you mad.." Nivedita says stoping him from hitting his hand on wall.
"Toh kya karun Di gussa aaraha hai mujhe.. sab kuch barbaad karne ka mann ho raha hai.." Anurag says angrily.
"Kyun aaraha hai gussa tujhe Onu aisa hua kya hai joh tujhe itna gussa aaraha hai ki khudko harm kar raha hai?" Nivedita asked
"Di wahan mera pyaar meri Prerna kisi aur ki wife banke mere room mein uske saath reh rahi hai.. gussa na aaye toh kiya aayega.." Anurag says
"Onu tu samjh kyun nahi raha hai ki Prerna ne move on kar liya hai woh ab kisi aur ki biwi hai maa hai tu bhul ja usse." Nivedita says trying to make Anurag understand.
"Kaise bhul jaun Di pehla pyaar hai woh mera pyaar karta hun usse.. usse bhulna aasan hai kya" Anurag says
"Onu tu kyun nahi samjh raha hai ki ab woh tera pyaar nahi hai woh Prerna Sharma nahi hai ab woh Prerna Rishab Bajaj hai.. tune dekha na woh dono kaise ek dusre ke saath.." Nivedita stops in the middle.
"Dekha Di aur mujhe yeh pata hai ki woh dono sirf natak kar rahe hain taki main move on kar lun." Anurag says and Nivedita shakes her head.
"You know what tujhe samjhana hin bekar hai.." Nivedita says and leaves the room.