Previously on 2055

Omniscient
A year later

Sunny was now a 9th grader still the same he just had a big reputation for basketball.

Everybody knew who he was he was very good he most likely to go d1 because of how good he was he had colleges looking at him all ready.

Sunny an asani have gotten closer asani  makes sure he stay outta trouble.

Him and Kai are like White on rice that's how close they are same with him and his other brothers and his mom.

LA gives sunny advise from time to time they actually really cool

LA and Brazil are cool they set aside there differences. LA still has deep feelings for Brazil also known as Nyla.

If you were paying attention LA had the letters NY on  his face it  was short  for Nyla Brazil was Her street name Bc her pops name was Brazil.

Brazil is close to getting that house  and new stuff for her sons.

So far everything has been good.

Later that night
Omniscient

Nyla was downstairs with her  best friend Jada they were talking.

Jada was giving Nyla suspicious vibes for one she kept looking around and on her phone a lot. And kept asking where the boys were.

And before that when came she was looking around while she was walking into the house at a car parked how the street Nyla had caught on to that.

When she was taking out the trash she noticed that same care parked but also she noticed another black one parked on the other end.

Little did she know  Jada was otp with somebody.

"Where she at the boys home" the person asked

"No she's the only one home but I think there on there way" she replied 

"You better not fuck up Jada " the person said

Deep down inside Jada knew this was wrong but it was only to help her escape.

Nyla had came back in and the boys were right behind her  waddop Jada ay'jour yakuri  and demarion.

Jada said her goodbyes so did demarion.

Later that night everybody was sleep Kai was at his friends house and sunny was at asani house. So they weren't there.

The men entered through the back
And headed up the stairs towards Ay'jours room he was playing the game when he looked to the right there was two men standing there Ay'jour was high so he thought it was a joke.

Until the man shot him in the stomach multiple times that's when Jada went into Nyla's room and walked over to the bed nyla had to use the bathroom so once she turned over she was met with Jada.

She just looked at her Jada tried to stab her but she punched her in the face and they stared fighting that's when demarion walked in and shot nyla in the stomach and Jada got up and stabbed Brazil Brazil was stabbed about 11 times shot 4 times.

She fell to the ground she was trying to hold on and not close her eyes. There was blood coming out her mouth. Tears came out her eyes that's when she stopped breathing.

They went towards yakuri room he was in a deep sleep he was stabbed in leg which caused him to hop up and look around . He just looked at demarion with wide eyes.

What you doin pops why you just stab me. Yakuri said

Demarion didn't feel and type of empathy he just walked towards kuri while yakuri backed up. He then shot yakuri in his chest 5 times he then emptied the whole clip and walked out the room.

He then shot Jada in the head and told let's go. There was about 2 other guys.

They just froze looking at him. And he looked at them and yelled go. They all hurried through the back door.

Sunny was in his way home he had just got done playing basketball with asani.

Sunny said his goodbyes

Ayy sunny it's never goodbye it's see you later Asante laughed

Sunny just laughed and nodded.

He then opened the front door

Not edit