Previously on 2055

Omniscient
Meanwhile

Meanwhile honnor was getting her back blown out by JB little did she know sunny was spending a blowing a big bag on her and Kai.

VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED‼️‼️‼️
                    Mature audience 😭

Jb had honnor in a deep arch while he was hitting her from the back he had one had wrapped around her neck and another rubbing her vagina. Honnor was moaning like crazy jb was pulling her hair F -fUCK he moaned out. Honnor was so wet you could hear both there skin clapping each other . Jb then flipped honnor over he was now on top of her his chain dangled in her face honnor eyes were rolling back. He was rolling his hips all 11 inches were in honors guts. Cum for me JB whispered in honors ear. She did just that. You got some good ass pussy baby JB told honnor he then slapped her ass real hard causing her to Moan out loud. "Baby I'm tired" honnor said come here jb told her. And she crawled to the bed of the bed were he was. He then picked her up. And took her to the shower.

SHIT WAS MAD CORNY ON BROOO IT WAS ASS 😭😭 hopefully I get better at it.

Little did they know sunny was just about to pull up to that location because she wasn't home and it was going on midnight.

sunny then slammed his door and knocked on the door nobody answered. But sunny knew she was there because her phone was there and her car.

Sunny then picked the lock and went inside.
He heard water running and laughing. He then pulled out his gun and headed up the stairs.

When he walked in the room he saw honnor and a man in the mirror together laughing.
He then just shook his head and walked out.

He could feel himself getting hot and mad but nothing less hurt.

~

Sunny was at home packing when honor arrived.

Hey baby where you going