Previously on 2055

Omniscient
3 years later

The barber shop

Waddop Landon the barber said

Wsp so you gonna tell me that story now Landon asked

Fasho sit down at this point everybody in the shop was listening even the women there cause it was a barber shop and a hair salon.

One day there was this boy named sunny he was he never messed with anybody I heard he used to get bullied and jumped after school.

And one day him and his brother was walking back home and he was shot and killed sunny was also hit to but he survived one day while he was gone his moms best friend named Jada set her and his brothers up. One night she and her people snuck in and killed them his mom also known as Brazil his brother yakuri and Ayjour they were twins well known everywhere so was the mom. That's why there are streets named after her. And if you were to talk bad about her you'd prolly end up somewhere dead that's how big her name is. And so is there also sunnys. Also there is a brother named Kai his name runs big down here to.

What happened to sunny and Kai where are they at. Landon asked

Nobody knows after what happened nobody has seen from them nor heard they vanished no trace nothing. Nobody can get in contact with them.

Wow was all Landon said

Meanwhile

Waddop Cuh Glock said

Wazzam sunny replied

Shiid what you on Glock asked

Nun boutta head out and u ? Sunny replied

"Boutta grab somethin to eat."Glock said

"Word word Shiid Aii hit the crib when u done" Sunny said

"Aii Cuh stay safe"Glock replied

Sunny then hopped in his suburban and pulled off.

Alliyah 👅

Come over😫

For what Alliyah ..
Read 4:50 pm

I miss you 😢

I'm busy ATM.
Read 4:53 pm

With what and what bitch you with 😒

Hmm why are you questioning me or asking me where I'm at .
Read 4:57 Pm

Why she worried about me sunny thought

Sunny then pulled go to one of his hoes house named star.

Sunny then knocked on the door.
"Let's get to it "