New Morning

HANGE P.O.V

I opened my eyes and stared at the wall. I saw the sun coming inside my room. I took my phone to see what time it was: 8 a.m. I stood up and went to the window. Today was a beautiful day. I looked through the window and saw the best view ever: the sky was clear and there were no clouds. Then I saw it: the big unique and beautiful tower that I loved to see - The Eiffel Tower. I smiled and went to the bathroom.

When I got inside, I closed the door and started brushing my teeth, humming a song and began to sing:

"Sawarasenai kimi wa shojo na no
Boku wa yarichin bicchi no
Osu da yo~
AaH setsuma retaina
kimi no nennmaku ni
Fallen~~"

That was my favourite song. I put the brush in place, cleaned my mouth and I came out of the bathroom.

After I put my T-shirt and jeans, someone knocked at my apartment door. I went to see who it might've been and opened the door. It was the mailman.

"Good morning!" he said with a smile. "Good morning, Marco" I responded. He gave me the mails and left. I closed the door and sighed. I placed them on my desk, grabbed my glasses, put on my shoes and left the apartment. I was going to the park. When I was in front of it, I saw someone that I knew on the other side of the road. He was tall with a brown hair.

I recognised him and yelled "Moblit!". The man turned around and saw me. He smiled and waved.

I was just crossing the road, when a car came out of nowhere with high speed. I took one step back and the car passed right in front of me.

I stood next to Moblit. I saw the fear in his eyes. "Hey, Moblit, what's wrong?" I asked.

He stared at me and said "You were about to get hit and die! Are you okay?". I looked at him and smiled. He was so confused.

"Don't worry. It happens everyday" I said. Then a little creature came out from behind Moblit. It was a puppy!

"Awww! I didn't know you had a dog!" I said with a big smile and knelt down, next to the puppy. Moblit looked at me and smiled. "I've had it for at least two months" he said.

"TWO MONTHS?!" I yelled with shocked look. He nodded. I stood up and started walking again towards my destination.

"I have to go. Bye, Moblit!" I said. He looked at me and waved.

"Goodbye, Hange!"

~10 minutes later~

I was still in the park, when I saw other people I knew: three teens. Two boys and one girl were sitting on a bench and feeding the pigeons. One of the boys had brown hair and turquoise eyes. The girl was sitting between them. She had black hair, grey eyes and red scarf around her neck. The second boy had blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Hey!" I yelled. They stared at me and then they replied "Hey, Hange!". I went to them and we started talking.
"Long time no see, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, probably..." the coconut head guy answered. I asked them if they found themselves a job.

"Yes we did!" they responded.
"I'm a police officer." Eren, the brown haired, said happily. I raised an eyebrow and asked Mikasa what she was working.
"I'm with him." she said and pointed Eren. "Oh, I see. What about you, Armin?" I turned to the blond haired boy.
"Oh...um... I'm working at the library..." he answered with a nervous smile.
"That's great! At least I'll know who to ask if i need to borrow some books" I said. His cheeks became rosy and the nervous smile turned into a real sweet expression.
"I have to go now. See ya!" I turned back and started to walk.
"Bye!" the kids said at the same time.

What do you think of the first chapter? Next is coming soon.