The Birthay Party

LEVI P.O.V.

   It was almost 8 p.m. I was in front of Erwin's house and parked the car. I got out and started walking towards the front door. I knocked once. The door opened and I saw the big blonde eyebrows - Erwin.

"Good evening, Levi. I'm glad you came." He said looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah... Take that." I said annoyed and gave him my present. He took the package and invited me to go inside. I entered in but I saw there weren't many people inside. I thought Erwin had more friends, but I guess I was wrong . I sat at the bar chair and took one cup of beer.

"Okay, who are we waiting for?" Erwin asked.

"Hange..." Everyone, including me, answered together. He nodded and sat next to me. 

While we were talking, the door suddenly opened very loudly. Everyone turned their heads to see what happened. There was a sweaty woman, probably from the weather, with a long coat and hat. She was trying to catch her breath and finally said:

"I-I'm here..." There was only one woman in the world who arrives late at events and parties. Erwin stood up and said:

"Now that Hange arrived that means the party can start."

Everyone was waiting for this moment. They started to drink and laugh. Hange took the beer next to me and joined the others. I watched them calmly and peacefully. Erwin sat again next to me and I saw him smiling.

"What's so funny?" I asked, as I raised my right eyebrow.

"Oh it's nothing to worry about it." He said, still with that smirk. I turned my head back to Hange and others and a little smile formed on my face. I thought Erwin saw me, but I ignored him.

It was almost 12 a.m. and all of the people, who came to the party, had already left. It was only me, the eyebrows and the drunk loud Hange. She drank a lot of alcohol and I didn't think she can go to her home alone. So I decided to drive her to the apartment. Erwin offered me to help, but I refused. I grabbed Hange on my shoulder and left the house. I put her in the backseats in my Ford Mustang 2018 and I closed the door. I sat in the driver's seat.

"Oi, shitty glasses, where are you living?" I asked her. She said nothing.

"Why are you ignoring m-" I yelled and turned my head to check her. She was sleeping. Great. Now I had no idea where is this woman was living.

"Just for one night..." I said quietly and started to drive.

We arrived in front of my apartment and I parked the car. I came out of it and went to grab Hange. When I opened the door she was still sleeping. Hange was very quiet for the first time. Her glasses almost fell down and her ponytail was messy. 'She's so beau-  I-I mean awful... A-and she smells like a drunk homeless man' I said and grabbed her. 'What am I thinking... How can I said that...' I thought and closed the car door. She was heavy, just as I expected. Hopefully, I lived on the first floor, so that wasn't a big problem. When we were in front of the apartment I took my keys and unlocked the door. When we went inside, I removed Hange's shoes, coat and hat, I placed her on my bed and put the blanket over her. "Good night"  I said and left the room.