The New Roommate

HANGE P.O.V.

   I opened my eyes and saw that I'm in a room, just like mine, but different. It looked more like a man's room. 'Is this a dream?' I thought. I saw myself with the same clothes from yesterday. I was confused. I got up from the bed and went to the window. When I was about to look through it, the door suddenly opened and I turned my head to see who was it.

There was a chibby with apron and a pan with eggs in his right hand.

"You are finally awake." He said calmly.

"Levi can you explain where am I and how I got here?" I asked him. He sighed and started talking. 

"Yesterday you got drunk and I wanted to drive you to your apartment, but you fell asleep, so I decided to take you with me" He explained.

"And you had no idea where I live?!" I yelled a little.

"Yes." He said with annoyed voice. I was surprised that he didn't know where I live. Suddenly I heard a sound, coming outside the room.

"The breakfast is ready. If you want to eat, come." Levi said after rolling his eyes and he left the room. I was still confused, but I decided to follow him and eat, because the smell was so good.

When I left the room, I saw Levi holding two cups of coffee, and then put them on the table. I went to him and sat on the sofa. The breakfast included eggs with sandwiches and coffee. I grabbed my sandwich and started eating.

"Mmm Levi is so goomnd" I said with my mouth full.

"I didn't expect you to be so good in cooking. I thought you can only clean" I said with a little giggle.

"Shut up and eat." He responded and I stopped. Ugh, again this stupid awkward moment. The sounds of the forks, touching the plates, was so annoying.

When I was done with my breakfast I took the cup of coffee.

"Oi, Hange don't drink it now. It can be sill ho-" Levi wanted to warn me but it was too late.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Water, water!!" I yelled.

"hot..." Levi finished his sentence and stood up to gives me some water. I drank as much as I needed. I saw Levi laughing at me.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"I'm laughing at you, dumbass" He said then grabbed the plates and put them in the sink. He washed them and put them on the dryer.

"Be ready, because I'm going to drive you to your apartment" He said. I suddenly realised that I'm in his home. I took my coat, the hat and put my shoes on. Levi was changing clothes when the door bell suddenly started to ring.

"Hange open the door, I can't right now." Levi yelled at me in the other room. I unlocked the door and saw the mailman.

"Good morning Le-  Hange!?" The guy was confused to see me there.

"Hi, Marco. Hey, shortie we have the same mailman to give us the mails!" I yelled at Levi back.

"So, what's going on Marco?" I asked him. He was still confused to see me at Levi's apartment.

"I'm glad that you're here, because your apparent is going to be taken from the Management and-"  The boy said when I interrupted him. 

"MY WHAT?! LEVI GET YOUR ASS HERE AND BRING ME TO MY APARTMENT!" I yelled at him and went upstairs, but before that, I turned back to Marco and thanked him. Then I saw Levi coming. We left the apartment and went down to his garage to get the car.

We got in the car and Levi started driving.

"What's going on, Hange?" Levi asked me, but I ignored him.

"Oi tell me!" He yelled at me.

"It's about my apartment, okay?!" I yelled at him back. He stopped questioning me and continued to drive.

When we arrived I saw two men removing and packing up my things in boxes. I got out of the car.

"What are you doing?!" I asked them. One of them faced me. He was big with blond hair. The other guy was tall with black hair.

"We're doing our job." The blonde said.

I about to fight them, but Levi stopped me.

"Reiner don't, we're not here to fight." The other guy said.

"You're right, Bertholdt. We're here for the JOB, not for fight." I felt the tears coming from my eyes. I was about to cry when Levi surprised me with the next move he did. He went to the two men and they started to talk. Then he grabbed two boxes and came back to me.

"Who are you waiting for? Get the boxes and let's go."  He said and I silently went to get the other boxes.

We put them in the backseats of the car and then we drove off. 'Where am I going to live? Why did Levi do that?' There were so many questions in my head.

"Oi why did they take your home?" Levi suddenly asked. I turned my head to him slowly.

"I-I forgot to pay the rent..." I said after turning my head to the car window.

"I'm not surprised..." the chibby said quietly.

After 10 awkward minutes, Levi decided to start a conversation.

"You can live with me..." I looked at him shocked. His face was serious. I didn't expect him to say such a thing. I let my head rest down.

"Tha-"

"You don't have to thank me."  He said. I didn't know what to say.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked him. I didn't know if he was joking. I wanted to be sure that he's meaning it.

"Yes, I'm serious. It will be difficult for us to live together for a while, but you have no choice, I guess. And when you get a new home you won't be needed to pay a rent." He answered me, without moving his eyes from the road. I still couldn't accept the fact, that I'm going to live with Levi, because:

1. He was a man;
2. We had nothing in common;
3. He'd probably kick me out on the second day.

The biggest problem was that I didn't have a job and it was going to be hard to buy an apartment or a house without it any funds. For a start I need to find a good job with good salary, but first let's see how the day ends.