8

Hours passed, and the whole family was sitting around the small table I had in my dorm, eating the food that Felix prepared. The only people that hadn't come were Felix's parents since he ended up not inviting them over, not that I'm upset about that. They weren't my biggest fans and would always say something about my career, so having them absent wasn't that big of a deal to me. My parents also didn't like them-the doomed fate of the in-laws.

We had my parents over as well as Felix's older brothers and his younger sister. His siblings were incredibly nice to my parents and me. It was nice having everyone around. They were all getting along, and it was delightful to be able to take my mind off of the fight that happened earlier in the day. I was able to put all my attention into making sure my family was having a good time with Felix and me.

Eventually, after a few sarcastic fights broke out about Felix's sister's new boyfriend, it was time for everyone to make their way home so that Felix and I would be able to clean up the mess we made. Everyone had left, and the dorm was now silent. I let out a sigh, knowing that I could rest briefly before getting to work. It took my mother almost an hour to say her goodbyes because she was busy talking to Felix and his sister.

"That was fun," Felix mumbled as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. He softly kissed the back of my neck as I leaned into him.

"Yeah, it was. I had a lot of fun."

Felix hummed softly. "I guess we should start cleaning, huh?"

I moved my gaze over to the kitchen, seeing the numerous pots and pans scattered over the counters and the glasses that filled both sides of the sink. "Probably. Then," I moved out of his grip and turned to face him. I brought my hands down onto his shoulders. "You, mister, need to go home and get some sleep since you have an interview in the morning, and you can't miss it."

"Yes, sir," Felix smiled. He leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

We moved into the kitchen and began the cleaning process. Felix decided he was going to be in charge of washing the dishes, and I put the left-over food away, wiped the counters, and swept once he was finished.

"Here's a rag." I pulled a small towel off the shelf and handed it to him so that he could wipe up the water that got on the floor before I swept it.

"Thank you," he grunted as he knelt down to clean up his mess. He threw it in the laundry bin once the floor was dry. I quickly swept the area, ensuring there was no food, dirt, or dust left over.

After finishing with the chores, we cuddled close together in bed, now exhausted from the impropmtu dinner party.

I snuggled as close as I could to Felix, tightening my grip around his waist. "Are you sure you don't wanna go home? You'll be able to make it to your interview on time from here?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I can just call a taxi or something. It'll be fine," he whispered back, reassuring me. He turned around in my arms so that he was facing me. I moved my head back so that I was able to see his beautiful face completely. He giggled softly and leaned in, placing his lips on mine briefly. "You scared of me or something?" He asked once he pulled away.

"Terrified, actually. I don't know what you're going to do to me."

"What do you want me to do to you?" He raised his eyebrows as he asked the question.

"Hmm... Do you have something in mind?"

He smirked and leaned in once again.

***

I woke up the next morning to my alarm blaring from my phone that was somewhere in the God forsaken room. I sat up and looked around for it, suddenly feeling the AC against my chest and saw the pile of clothes on the side of the bed. Ah... right.