10

(Going to stay in the third person for the rest of the story)

"Hey, what've you been up to? You haven't talked to me in a while. Is everything okay?" Jisung asked Felix over the phone. The last time they had talked, or even texted for that matter, was after Felix's interview about a week ago. It was putting Jisung on edge and he wasn't sure what was going on. He didn't think that he did anything wrong, but he still wanted to check in to make sure everything was okay. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. It's just that now I have a job, I'm trying to focus on that more. I don't mean to ignore you so much. I'm sorry about that, that's my fault," Felix confessed, knowing that he messed up. 

"It's okay. You started your training, right? That started two days ago? On Saturday?"

"Yeah."

"Well, good luck with that. I wish my baby the best of luck with work," Jisung giggled at the pet name. "Do you go in today?"

"Not today, no," Felix replied, not sure why Jisung was asking.

"Do you wanna go out tonight? Since it's been a little bit since the last time we went out," Jisung asked, knowing that Felix never rejected the idea of clubbing with Jisung. That was the one thing that Felix would never pass up. 

"Not tonight. I'm tired and I have to go in tomorrow morning. I'm sorry, baby. Maybe another time," Felix sighed, knowing that his answer was going to be suspicious. 

"Oh," Jisung nodded and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but tried to understand. He wasn't going to force Felix to go out if he didn't want to, but he thought that Felix would've loved the idea of going out, especially since they hadn't seen each other in a while. "Okay. That's fine. Another time works. Just come see me soon! I miss you."

"I will, don't worry. When I get a few days break, I'll make sure to come see you again," Felix chuckled at the tone of his adorable boyfriend. 

"Good. Well, I'll let you go now since you're tired. Rest well, okay, baby?"

"Okay. Goodnight. Love you," Felix spoke quietly. 

"I love you, too. Night."

Felix hung up the phone and shoved it into his pocket. He turned to walk back over to the club where Changbin was waiting for him. He walked in the building, looking around for Changbin, spotting him by the bar, talking with Hyunjin. Felix cursed him for being a chatty person. He was going to have to go up to the bar to meet with Changbin, but somehow lie to Hyunjin and make it believable. 

He pushed through the crowd of people, making his way over to the bar where Changbin was sitting. There weren't any seats available, so he was stuck standing next to the man. He placed an arm around Changbin's shoulder, leaning slightly on him. It didn't look too strange to Hyunjin, seeing as Felix was a naturally touchy person, and he'd often get close to whoever he was with. 

"Felix," Hyunjin started with a smile, not thinking anything strange. "You're here. Where's Jisung?"

"He's not here tonight. I was actually just on the phone with him. He said he was tired tonight, so he didn't want to go out, unfortunately," Felix shrugged, forcing a sad and disappointed look on his face. 

"That's too bad. Changbin, here, was telling me all about you just now, actually," Hyunjin smirked slightly as he looked down at the glass he was wiping down.

What was that look for? Did Changbin say something? There was no way he knew anything, Changbin couldn't have been that dumb, could he? "Oh? Like what?" Felix asked nervously, hoping to not hear the one thing he was fearing the most right now.