Season 2 Episode 5: T.B.O.K.&.K.

This Episode Is About Dora and Bender's Bond throughout this only one episode.

_________________________________________

*Dora and Bender were walking in eachother's directions down the hall, and accidentally bumped*

Bender: Ow!

Dora: You Okay?

Bender: I Guess, You?

Dora: Yeah, It's not like they invented reverse magnets so that i wouldn't have ran into you.

Bender: Yeah, No hard feelings? *Lends a hand to help her up*

Dora: No hard feelings. *Accepts the help, Bender pulls her up* well I got nothing else going on you want to tour around town?

Bender: Not that I am against that idea, but isn't Boots supposed to be with you?

Dora: Actually, he's still sleeping... I like to get out early and feel the love of the morning.

Bender: I feel you there, C'mon.

Me: where are you two going?

Dora: just going out to get some air this robot and i kind of bumped into each other now I felt like hanging out whatsoever....

Bender: I have a name you know, I'm Bender.

Dora: Dora.

Me: Okay, we can assign you two on a mission together, But you would have to join one of our main Warvengers in that mission, also You need to equip some guns and blades in case if you run into trouble...

Dora: Yes Sir.

Bender: Ain't got a problem with a Bender.

*30 Minutes Later, A helicopter flies to the jungle, dropping Dora, Bender, and An Old Friend Of Ours... Donkey Kong*

Bender: Alright, It Looks like our mission, Scan the Jungle and Collect DNA To Create Cures and Gadgets for The Warvengers... Oh Sorry, The Cures are for the Animals.

Dora: Did you bring the tranquilizer gun?

Bender: Sure Did, Our Plan, Put an Animal To Sleep, When it's alone we get the DNA, But when the rest of the species backs it up, DK, That's where you come in... We need you and your animal translator to Communicate With them.

*DK Hoots in agreement*

Bender: P.S. We need to be very quiet... Also, Dora your job is to spot animals either alone or in groups, I wish i found a better use, But we need eyes anywhere as possible.

Dora: I Understand.. Look! *They Spot A Mandril, Seems to be alone*

Bender: Alright, Let Me Focus. *Shoots it, It goes down, DK Taps His Shoulder spotting A Wild Rhino coming for them* Deal With him, You Can Do It! *DK Goes to Battle The Rhino*

*3 Hours Later, Bender is Carrying Crates Of Some of the most dangerous or endangered species known to nature*

List Of Animals Caught

1 Tiger (It wasn't Easy)

3 Kinds Of Snakes

2 Gorillas

2 Jaguars

2 Chimps

2 Orangutans

2 Madrils

And

200 Mosquitos (We had to use a different method)

-

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Dora and Bender we're able to report to the lab about the creatures, Suddenly Poachers Came in*

Poacher 1: I believe all those animals belong to us...

Bender: If you want them you have to bite my shiny metal ass!! *DK Agrees as He Hoots with an Angry face and Cracks his fists, Dora Reveals a Pistol, which surprisingly shocked the poachers, it shocked them even more when Dora revealed her gun license*

Poacher 4: Perhaps we can come to an agreement?

Bender: No tricks, or else you will be sleeping in jail.

*One of the Poachers cross his fingers behind his back, But Bender Saw that with his X-Ray Vision.*

Bender: DK? Arrest them... I totally saw one of the poachers cross their fingers behind their back.

*The Poachers Gulped, and DK used the Force To Bend their guns so that they can't use them on him, it wouldn't have mattered anyway since the war Avengers gave DK a defense boost before he left with Bender and Dora.*

*25 Minutes Later, Helicopters are in the Air, With the Arrested Poachers*

Me: Excellent work on getting the animals to safety, our scientists will plan some cures and boosters, thanks to the animals you've caught once we get enough DNA we will release them back into the wild... also good job keeping a good eye out I had no idea there were poachers in the jungle... will be sending a squad there to make sure it we double-check and there will be no more poachers in the jungle, until then Dk, Bender, Dora, you three take a break you've earned it.

All: Yes Sir.

*They Land at the Headquarters the Veteranarians and Scientists Grab the Animals, and Head for the Vet and Lab*

Dora: It was really nice teaming up with an adult humor robot. I had no idea the future was so alcoholic and terrible.

Bender: yeah you probably wouldn't be okay with it since most of it up their advertisers p*** and all that, sorry.

Dora: You know what I hear a lot of profanity at times it's kind of growing on me, Now.

Bender: so do you want to talk a little bit more?

Dora: well I suppose...

Bender: let's see what we can come up with.

_________________________________________