Season 2 Episode 9: Like Family

This Episode Is based off of the Archie Sonic Comics and All Of the Times When Sonic had Parents and Guardians

_________________________________________

*Sonic visited the cells, Seeing every criminal trying to beg and be released, but Sonic's a tough guard, He wouldn't let them out unless if there was one thing He wanted to hear about*

(Boom) Eggman: Sonic, You may seem like you are happy here, But yet you feel like you are missing something...

Sonic: What would that be, Egghead?

(Past) Eggman: You need to get a life!

(Present) Eggman: That Eggmen will always have the Last Laugh! *But surprisingly, Boom eggman just slapped both past and present eggman*

(Boom) Eggman: You miss your family...

Sonic: How did you know, And Wow, You had quite the nerve to slap your younger selves.

(Boom) Eggman: I'm tired of this dump, I need to change, I read the bible, and I Don't wanna end up like Superstitious Loud, Your boss defeated months ago. If you release me, I certainly and truly will turn over the new leaf.

*I Walk In*

Me: That is quite a Last minute Idea, Eggman... As much as i wanna trust you, Will you be certain that you definitely won't betray us?

(Boom) Eggman: Absolutely, Here i'm not even crossing my fingers behind my back... Sonic overheard what he was somewhat missing, He wants to see his family.

*I then Look at Sonic, and from what i can tell Eggman was right*

Me: Alright, Eggman You get your release and Second Chance, BUT, Mess this up, and You are going back to Jail.

(Boom) Eggman: Yes Sir.

*I Scan the card and the Cell opens Releasing Boom Eggman from the Cell, and Closing it quickly on the other Eggmen*

Me: Alright Eggman, After This Trip to see Sonic's Old Family, You Must be comfortable with being Tails' Lab Assistant and not mess with him a lot, Or there is Chief Mechanic and you can make all the robots you want, But they must be by the blueprints we provide for you.

(Boom) Eggman: Yes Sir.

*40 Minutes, We Portal through to Sonic's World in a Quinjet similar but bigger, Mii was asked to keep an Eye on the Headquarters*

*They flew overnight, Tails knew how to fly one of the quinjets since he knew how to fly a biplane, Eggman needed to make some amends and apologies*

(Boom) Eggman: Hey Tails... You were right that one time i do bite, But i will say this, I am Trying to Change, So I need to Apologise for being jealous and trying to wipe you and your blue pin-cushion pal off the face of the earth. If you ask me this is very special for Sonic...

Tails: Indeed, I forgive you, Eggman, Just don't spoil it.

(Boom) Eggman: I said it once and i will say it again, Yes Sir.

(Boom) Eggman: One more question, Between All of the Girls Sonic Has Dated, Which one do you think Sonic Loves the most?

Tails: Hmmm...

*4 Hours Later, It was morning and Tails landed the Quinjet, Sonic, Me, Taylor, Amy, Sally, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Queen Aleena, Manic, Sonia, Cream, Rouge, Cosmo, Silver, and Shadow went in to what it seems like a Calm Giant Country House*

Sonic: Hello? Anyone Home?

*A Female Hedgehog in about her 40's with Blonde hair heard that noise and came from the kitchen, and was shocked at what she seeing*