III

Jihoon was on his way to drop Rowan off to school, as he was getting out of his car he saw Rowan running towards Hyunsuk and hugging him.

Jihoon walked towards them and looked at Rowan while saying "So you aren't going to give daddy the first hug anymore?" Rowan looks at Jihoon while still clinging onto Hyunsuk and says "Nope daddy, mommy comes first."

Jihoon and Hyunsuk make eye contact as they both become red. Hyunsuk kisses Rowan's forehead "You should give your daddy a hug." says Hyunsuk as he detaches himself from the boy in his embrace.

Jihoon finally hugs Rowan and after kissing his forehead, he gets up to leave after bidding goodbye. Rowan holds onto his father's leg and asks "Shouldn't you give mommy a goodbye kiss too?" Jihoon's eyes widened as he stuttered "W-what?" Rowan pulls onto Jihoon's coat "Come on daddy, give mommy a kiss!"

Jihoon not being able to resist the cuteness, finally gathers up his courage as he goes towards Hyunsuk, "Bye." Jihoon whispered as he kissed Hyunsuk's forehead, said male could only nod as he was blushing a lot.

"Okay, you happy?" Jihoon asks Rowan, who giggles and nods as an answer. "Now, don't give mommy a hard time, okay baby?" Jihoon asks as Rowan again, clings onto Hyunsuk. "I won't, daddy!" Jihoon finally manages to go to work as Hyunsuk was still in a daze from earlier.

[Next Week] major time skip-

"Yeah, I'll be there soon." Hyunsuk placed his phone inside his pocket and grabbed his keys as he left his house and drove to his sister's place.

He made his way to the front door and rang the doorbell, "Hello Hyunsuk, how are you?" Jennie asked as she opened the door and hugged her brother. Hyunsuk smiled and said "I'm great, noona. So what was the important thing you wanted to ask me?" "Come in, I'll tell you."

They seated in the living room, "So, you love kids right?" Jennie asked "Yeah I do, why?" Hyunsuk said, confused. Jennie smiled and said "So I have a friend, her brother needs a babysitter for his son and you're really great with kids too." "So you're asking me to be a babysitter, I have no problem doing it but where's his wife?" Hyunsuk asked "He got divorced and he's fairly young, he's handsome too. Maybe you could land a shot." Jennie teased.

"What the hell, noona! I'll be the babysitter, but I'm not gonna flirt with him." Hyunsuk panicked while blushing.
"Okay, whatever you say. I'll tell my friend you'll do it. I'll text you his address today." Jennie said. "Okay, noona I'm kinda busy so I'll get going." Hyunsuk said as he left after saying goodbye.

Rosé called Jihoon "Hey lil bro! You remember my friend's brother that I asked for babysitting? He agreed to do the job!" "Wait really? Now I don't have to worry about Rowan too much. When is he coming?" Jihoon asked "I texted him your address, he'll start from tomorrow." Jihoon hummed to his sister as he ended the call and got back to work.

[Next Day]

Hyunsuk was currently in his car going to the address that he received from his sister. He soon got to the house and rang the doorbell." Hello, I'm Choi Hyunsuk the babysitter." Hyunsuk said as he looked up to see a familiar face with messy wet hair "Wait, you're the babysitter my sister was talking about?" Jihoon asked confused "I guess? Where's Rowan?" Hyunsuk asked looking for the small boy "Oh, he's still sleeping. I was about to wake him up." Jihoon said as he walked towards Rowans room "I can wake him up, you can go get ready." Hyunsuk said opening the door to Rowan's room "Okay, thanks." Jihoon left to get ready as Hyunsuk shook Rowan's small body to wake him up "Wake up, baby." Rowan stirred awake as he immediately jumped in Hyunsuk's embrace after recognizing him "Mommy? What are you doing here?" He asked still half asleep "I'm gonna be your new babysitter." Hyunsuk said kissing Rowan's cheek "So you'll be with me all the time? That will be fun mommy." Rowan giggled.

After waking Rowan up Hyunsuk made breakfast since he thought they hadn't had breakfast yet. "There was no need to make breakfast, but thank you." Jihoon said coming out of his room "No problem, I kinda figured you both didn't have breakfast yet."

After having breakfast, Jihoon went to work and Hyunsuk cleaned up the dirty dishes. Since Rowan didn't go to school, he ended up falling asleep again. "Why is this place so messy." Hyunsuk sighed while cleaning the house. Eventually after hours of cleaning he fell asleep on the living room couch. "Mommy wake up, I'm hungry~" Rowan shook Hyunsuk to wake him up. Hyunsuk jolted up and looked at the time it was 7 pm. He picked up Rowan, turned on the tv for him and went to the kitchen, "When does your dad come home?" Hyunsuk asked while getting out the ingredients for beef stew "He comes home around 7 or 8 pm" Rowan answered while watching tv.

Hyunsuk was setting up the table for dinner as he heard the front door opening, he assumed Jihoon was home. "Hello." Jihoon said walking in and and taking off his coat, "Oh hello Jihoon." Hyunsuk said looking up from his phone. Jihoon was sitting down at the table to eat as Hyunsuk looked at him and sighed "You're not going to change, mister?" "No?" Jihoon said, "Go to your room, wash your hands and change, then you can eat." Hyunsuk glared "But-" Jihoon tried "No buts, Jihoon." Hyunsuk smiled "Fine, bossy much." Jihoon said as he went upstairs and changed. After dinner Hyunsuk helped Rowan with his homework and put him to bed.

"Then, I'll be going home." Hyunsuk said grabbing his keys, phone and wallet. "Yeah sure." Jihoon said walking him to the door "Thank you for today by the way." Jihoon smiled as Hyunsuk blushed and said "No problem, it's my job. Bye Jihoon." Jihoon waved and closed the door after seeing Hyunsuk enter his car. "What a long day" Jihoon thought as he went to his room and watched some tv soon going to sleep.