VII

[I'm back, bitches!]

As soon as the door shut, Jihoon's phone rang and he groaned while angrily whispering something "Oh lord, the universe hates me." he gently took Hyunsuk off his lap and kissed his forehead, soon going to attend the call. Hyunsuk blushed as he quickly ran back in his office.

After a while, Jihoon got back to his desk and remembered what happened a few moments ago, he smiled thinking of Hyunsuk's cute flustered face, and thinking of the way he was so submissive under his touch made Jihoon smirk.

Hyunsuk stayed in his office the whole day and he couldn't face Jihoon due to the embarrassment, he only came out when they needed to pick Rowan up and go home.

They got into the elevator without talking, it was silent the entire elevator ride and they sat in Jihoon's car as he drove towards his sister's house to pick up Rowan.

"Uhm... about this morning..." Hyunsuk stuttered, glancing in Jihoon's direction, Jihoon hummed looking straight. "Did you.. uh... enjoy it..? Hyunsuk's face reddened asking Jihoon such a question. Jihoon stopped the car on the side and looked in Hyunsuk's direction. "If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't have done it, baby" he said, caressing Hyunsuk's hair, getting a beautiful smile in return "I liked it too..." Jihoon was about to start driving again until something on Hyunsuk's neck caught his attention, "Oh look, I marked you. Now everyone knows you're mine~" he said while smirking. Hyunsuk turned away blushing and Jihoon ended up continuing to drive.

They soon picked Rowan up and went home, Hyunsuk decided to make dinner for himself and Jihoon after getting home as Rowan had already eaten and had went to bed. Hyunsuk felt two muscular arms wrap around his waist as he could feel Jihoon's hot breath on the back of his neck. Soft kisses were placed onto Hyunsuk's neck until Jihoon started to leave hickeys.

Hyunsuk turned around and placed his hands on Jihoon's chest, "Jihoon, I'm making dinner, don't you want to eat?" Jihoon smirked "I do want to eat, but it's not dinner that I want." Hyunsuk was confused until Jihoon got closer to his ear and whispered "I'd rather eat you~" kissing his ear, Hyunsuk let out a low moan, Jihoon ended up turning the stove off, so they don't burn the house down.

Hyunsuk ended up on the counter with his arms wrapped around Jihoon's neck, and Jihoon standing in between his legs. Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk, admiring his face and smiling. "What?" Hyunsuk asked "Nothing, just admiring my future wife~" Jihoon said while caressing his waist lovingly, Hyunsuk hid his face in Jihoon's chest while whining "Shut up!"

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" Hyunsuk asked, looking at Jihoon. "Of course, I am. How could I miss a chance like this" Jihoon said, attacking Hyunsuk's lips right after. Hyunsuk decided to be a tease and not give Jihoon entrance, boy did he know that it'd be a mistake. Jihoon pulled him closer by his hips and bit his bottom lip, which made Hyunsuk let out a gasp and it gave Jihoon the entrance he wanted.

Hyunsuk let his hands get tangled in Jihoon's hair as they fiercely made out on the kitchen counter, unaware of the little child that woke up and decided to look for his mother, as Jihoon was tracing his fingers up Hyunsuk's shirt, a sleepy voice was heard "Mommy..?"

Hyunsuk immediately let go but Jihoon had no shame and decided to continue kissing his neck, "Y.. yes.., bab..y? Hyunsuk whimpered as Jihoon was devouring his neck "Mommy, what's daddy doing?" Rowan innocently asked "Oh, no-nothin-g" Hyunsuk was about to slowly push Jihoon away, but Jihoon harshly bit his neck and Hyunsuk let out a loud mewl "are you okay, mommy?" Rowan becoming worried, asked "Yeah, I-I'm fine, why don't you go to your room and I'll come in a few minutes, I just have to deal with your father." Hyunsuk said glaring at the smirking Jihoon "Okay~" Rowan ended up going back to his room.

"Yah! What was that?!" Hyunsuk smacked Jihoon, "What? I can't do that?" Jihoon said, sulking. "You can, but not when Rowan is in the room, okay?" Hyunsuk stated caressing his face "Okay, fine. You should go, Rowan is waiting for you." "We can continue it later when we're alone." Hyunsuk said, pecking Jihoon's lips "You better keep your promise!" Jihoon exclaimed regarding Hyunsuk's statement, who was leaving towards Rowan's room. Hyunsuk smiled at Jihoon's cuteness.

Hyunsuk went to Rowan's room and saw him sitting on the bed, "What's wrong, baby?" he sat down next to him and asked "Mommy, I want to watch Spider-Man~" Rowan whined clinging onto Hyunsuk's arm "Are you not sleepy anymore?" he said while pulling Rowan on his lap, "No, I wanna watch~ mommy please~" Hyunsuk sighed and got up, taking him downstairs. Jihoon was sitting on the couch watching TV.

Hyunsuk sat down on the couch with Rowan next to him, "He wants to watch Spider-Man" Hyunsuk said, "Right now? It's quite late." Jihoon questioned "Yeah, it is quite late. But don't worry, he'll fall asleep in the first 20 minutes." Hyunsuk whispered, putting on the movie. Jihoon hummed in answer, pulling Rowan on his lap.

As Hyunsuk predicted, Rowan ended up falling asleep in the first 25 minutes. Jihoon got up taking Rowan to his room and putting him to bed. Hyunsuk went to his room to get freshened up before going to bed. Jihoon also went to take a shower. Hyunsuk got out of the shower and after getting ready for bed, he went to find Jihoon and walked into his room. Jihoon got out of the shower without a shirt and found Hyunsuk standing at the door. "Uh-h j-Jihoon, why are you shirtless..?" Hyunsuk said, looking away in embarrassment. "Why? Don't you like seeing me like this?" Jihoon said walking towards Hyunsuk and backing him against the door. "What are you doing?" Hyunsuk said, suddenly getting pinned to the door by Jihoon. "You said we could continue whenever we were alone?" Jihoon asked looking into his eyes, "I did, but-" He stuttered, getting intimidated by Jihoon's gaze, "What's wrong, are you trying to take it back?~" Jihoon whispered, "No, I'm not." Hyunsuk said, not knowing where the sudden confidence came from but he wanted Jihoon just as much as Jihoon wanted him.

Hyunsuk decided to be confident for once, wrapping his arms around Jihoon's neck he pulled him closer. "Woah, what's with the sudden confidence, baby?" Jihoon said, ghosting his lips on Hyunsuk's. "I don't know, but right now I want you and only you." Hyunsuk said becoming impatient and suddenly closing the remaining gap between them.

[Sorry for another cliffhanger, but- whatever <3]