V

"Hello, Jihoon?" a man, unknown to Jihoon, said now standing inside his office. "Uh, yes. I'm Jihoon." He said, confusion evident in his eyes. "You don't... remember me?" The man asked. "Am I supposed to?" Jihoon asked now standing up from his chair. "I'm Bang Minho." (yes this is the SKZ Minho) the man named Minho said. "Okay... but I don't know you." Jihoon answered. "Well, I am your older brother." Jihoon's supposed brother remarked. Jihoon's eyes went wide as he heard the man "What?! I only have one brother and that's Jay hyung. You can't be my brother!" Minho sighed "Can we sit? I'll tell you everything." "Okay, fine." Jihoon sighed and sat down with Minho.

"Our parents split up when we were young. I went with dad but you, noona and hyung went with mom. That's why you don't remember me, but I remember you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Minho said wiping some stray tears. "So you got separated from us?" Jihoon whispered, tears falling from his eyes. "Hey, don't cry. I'm here now aren't I? We'll be happy again, together." Minho hugged his younger brother, kissing his forehead.

"Daddy!" a happy scream ripped through the whole hallway, and in came Rowan with a sweating Hyunsuk on his tail. "Baby, I told you to keep it down." Hyunsuk said, trying to catch his breath. "But mommy~ I was excited to see daddy~" the child whined clinging onto his father. "Hey are you okay?" Hyunsuk asked, being worried seeing Jihoon's tears "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry." he said wiping his tears "Oh~ is that your husband?~" Minho said, nudging his brother's shoulder "What- no!" Jihoon flushed hearing Minho "Hello, I'm Minho, Jihoon's older brother." Minho said holding his hand out "Oh I'm Hyunsuk, Rowan's babysitter." he said shaking Minho's hand.

"But why do you have a different last name?" Jihoon asked "Oh, that's because I'm married." Minho chirped, thinking of his handsome husband. "Oh~ I want to meet my brother-in-law~" Jihoon teased "Stop teasing me, I'm older but he's gonna be here to pick me up" Minho said, as if on que a handsome man walked inside Jihoon's office, hugging Minho "Hi babe." he said, "Hi Channie!" Minho said pecking his lover's lips "So this is the lucky man who married my beautiful brother?" Jihoon said inspecting Chan despite being younger. "Uhm hello, I'm Bang Chan." said male said bowing to Jihoon and Hyunsuk "Oh I'm Park Jihoon." "And I'm Choi Hyunsuk." "Who are these people daddy?" Rowan asked from Hyunsuk's embrace "Oh this is your uncle Minho his husband uncle Chan." he said pointing to the couple. "So they are just like you and mommy?" The child innocently asked. "Yes baby, just like us." Hyunsuk said glancing at Jihoon.

"Okay Jihoon, we have to go. We'll see you guys later then." The couple waved and left saying goodbye.

[Time Skip]

"Hey Rowan, stop running. You're gonna fall!" Hyunsuk said trying to get a hold of the boy, "Whoa whoa! What's going on here?" Jihoon said barely dodging his son running full speed at him. But he couldn't dodge Hyunsuk, as the said male collided with his hard chest, "I-I'm sorry!" Hyunsuk stuttered, face red from embarrassment.

"Oh are we interrupting something?~" a female voice said, Jihoon immediately letting go of Hyunsuk's arms "No no noona, come in." Rosé walked in with her eldest brother on her tail. "So we heard from Minho, you finally met him?" Jay questioned sitting down with his younger siblings on the couch, Hyunsuk taking Rowan to his room. "Yeah, he came to my office this morning." Jihoon answered, being happy. "So you don't blame him for leaving, right?" the model asked, tucking her hair behind her ear "No why would I, he's my brother, I could never blame him and what matters is that he's happy now." Jihoon's smiled, Jay being relieved, said "Look no matter what happens, I'm your oldest brother, and I love all three of you equally, so if you have a problem, just come to me okay?" "We know oppa, you basically raised us, we know you love us and we love you just the same. Group hug!" the only sister said bringing her brothers in for a hug.

"Jihoon we have to go and see Minho too, we haven't met him in a while, so just take care and give lots of love to Rowan and Hyunsuk." the two siblings made their way out of the house after reluctantly saying bye.

"Did they leave?" Hyunsuk asked coming down the stairs, "Yeah, they had to go visit Minho hyung." Jihoon sighed, sitting back down on the couch, signaling Hyunsuk to sit next to him. Jihoon smiled looking at Hyunsuk, finding him cute. "I'm bored~" Jihoon said laying his head on Hyunsuk's shoulder "And what do you want me to do?" Hyunsuk asked, getting comfortable. "Let's watch a movie." Jihoon excitedly said, putting on a movie.

Halfway into the movie, Jihoon felt his shoulder getting heavy, he looked to the side and saw Hyunsuk asleep. He closed the tv and picked up Hyunsuk taking him to his room, Hyunsuk just cuddled into Jihoon's chest. As he placed Hyunsuk on the bed and turned around to leave, Hyunsuk grabbed his hand and pulled him on the bed. Jihoon froze for a few seconds but ended up wrapping his arms around Hyunsuk's waist and eventually went into a peaceful slumber.

[Next Morning]

Hyunsuk stirred awake from the sunlight shining in his face, he tried getting up but felt a grip on his waist upon looking behind, his face went red but he slowly turned around in Jihoon's grip, facing him. Hyunsuk couldn't help but stare and admire Jihoon's face, "Take a picture, it lasts longer." Jihoon said in his morning voice, Hyunsuk tried backing away but Jihoon pulled him closer, cuddling into him and closing his eyes again "Jihoon, I think we should get up." Hyunsuk whispered not being able to process the situation "It's still too early, let's sleep some more~" Jihoon whined, falling back asleep in a few minutes, Hyunsuk sighed, and peacefully slept again, listening to Jihoon's calming heartbeat.