IV

"I'm not going to school!" Rowan whined as Jihoon tried to get him ready for school, Hyunsuk wasn't here yet and that was a problem. "Baby don't be like that, you have to go to school." Jihoon said.

Jihoon came out after trying to persuade Rowan to get up as he heard the doorbell. "Hi Jihoon!" Hyunsuk giggled after Jihoon opened the door. Jihoon sighed seeing Hyunsuk "Hi Hyunsuk, come in." "What's wrong?" Hyunsuk asked coming in "Rowan is refusing to go to school and I've tried everything but he doesn't want to go." Jihoon walked inside going to Rowan's room.

"Baby, you have to get up and go to school." Hyunsuk said getting Rowan up. "But mommy~ I don't want to~" Hyunsuk got an idea as Rowan kept whining. "You know what, if you go to school then three of us will go get ice cream after, how's that?" "But I have work today." Jihoon interrupted, sitting next to Hyunsuk. "Can't you not go to work today? You're the boss afterall, please~" Hyunsuk asked with his puppy eyes. "Fine..." Jihoon agreed not having a choice. "Ok, I'll go to school just because of mommy." Rowan smiled "Only mommy? But daddy is going to get ice cream with you too." Jihoon pouted "Daddy don't try to be cute, you look ugly~" Hyunsuk bursts out laughing as Rowan just looks at his father innocently. After getting him ready Hyunsuk decides to drop him off as Jihoon stays at home.

Hyunsuk comes back to Jihoon's house after dropping Rowan to school "What are you doing?" he asks after seeing the kitchen a mess and Jihoon sitting in the middle of said mess, covered in flour. "Uhm... I tried to make cookies?" Jihoon stuttered "And you failed?" Hyunsuk giggled seeing Jihoon's upset face. "Come on let's clean this up then you can take a shower." Hyunsuk helps Jihoon up as they clean the mess and eventually Jihoon goes to take a shower.

Hyunsuk looks at Jihoon sulking, "Stop sulking, are you hungry?" Jihoon huffs and nods like a kid, sitting at the Kitchen island, Hyunsuk decides to make some ramen, he gets out the ingredients and starts cooking. "You look like a domestic housewife." Jihoon blurted out without thinking, immediately covering his mouth after, Hyunsuk froze after hearing what the male behind him said. 'What the fuck Park Jihoon' he mentally slapped himself. 'but he does have a nice looking ass' Jihoon thought as he stared at Hyunsuk from the back.

Hyunsuk finished making ramen and placed it on the table and started eating with Jihoon. It was soon time to pick Rowan up from school so Jihoon decided that they go to pick him up and get ice cream right after.

They got inside the car and started to make their way towards the school. They soon got to the school and got out after Jihoon parked the car. "Mommy! Daddy! You both came!" Rowan yelled as he ran towards Hyunsuk and Jihoon. "We promised to get ice cream together, didn't we? So we're going straight to the ice cream shop!" Hyunsuk said excitedly. "Let's go, baby!" Jihoon said, picking Rowan up and walking towards their car.

"Which flavor, Rowan?" Hyunsuk asked Rowan who was settled on his hips "Chocolate!" Rowan giggled "So what flavor do you want, baby?" Jihoon asked, Hyunsuk looked at Jihoon confused "He just said chocolate." "I was asking you." Jihoon said while looking at different flavors of ice cream, "M-me?" Hyunsuk stuttered in surprise "Yes, you." Jihoon looked up at Hyunsuk, "I'll get strawberry." he smiled looking at Jihoon "Okay, I'll get mint chocolate chip." after Jihoon ordered their ice cream, all three of them sat down at a table, talking while waiting for their ice cream.

"Do you like it?" Hyunsuk asked Rowan eating his ice cream, "I love it, mommy~" Rowan mumbled while eating his ice cream. After eating the ice cream, they decided to go home. When they arrived home, Hyunsuk decided to make dinner while Jihoon helped Rowan take a bath.
Hyunsuk made dinner and they quietly ate, Hyunsuk picked up Rowan and took him to bed "Sleep tight, baby" he said after tucking Rowan in bed "Mommy, don't leave" he cried holding onto Hyunsuk's hand "But I have to go, honey." He tried to reason "Can't you sleep with me?" Rowan said with teary eyes "Okay, don't cry. I'll sleep with you." Hyunsuk panicked and laid down with him. After telling Rowan many stories they both fell asleep due to exhaustion.

Jihoon went to see why Hyunsuk wasn't back from Rowan's room as he went to check, he silently cooed when he saw Hyunsuk and Rowan cuddled up together, he covered them up with a blanket and kissed both of their foreheads "Goodnight, darlings." he whispered and closed the door going to his own room, he ended up watching a kdrama on Netflix since it was Saturday the next day anyway.

[Next Morning]

"Good morning." Jihoon said yawning, walking into the kitchen "Oh, morning Jihoon~" Hyunsuk hummed while making pancakes. "Rowan's still asleep?" Jihoon asked settling himself down at the kitchen island "Yup, he was sleeping too peacefully, I didn't want to wake him up." Hyunsuk said, "Oh, well let's let him sleep then." Jihoon said, his eyes sparkled looking at the blueberry pancakes in Hyunsuk's hands "You look like a child, Jihoon." Hyunsuk chuckled, putting the plates on the counter "I love pancakes, okay. Don't judge me." he said, taking a bite of the delicious pancakes. Hyunsuk laughed seeing Jihoon's pout. "Wah~ these are so good! You should stay here with us!" Jihoon over excitedly said not realizing his own words. "Me? Staying here, with you?" Hyunsuk turned pink "Yeah, why not?" Jihoon silently cooed at Hyunsuk's cute red face. "I can't stay here." Hyunsuk argued "You are here most of the time and Rowan doesn't like you leaving, so just live with us permanently." He said finishing up his breakfast "I- okay." Hyunsuk muttered, the offer being too tempting to reject. "Rowan's gonna be so happy!" Jihoon yelled "Calm down, Jihoon. Rowan's still sleeping." Hyunsuk shushed Jihoon while giggling, being very happy himself that he gets to live with them permanently.

Now what chaos will happen in this household, who knows?

And when Jihoon finds out that Jay and Rosé aren't his only siblings, that he has another older sibling, what will happen?