VIII

When Hyunsuk closed the gap between them, he tangled his hands in Jihoon's hair and pulled him closer. Jihoon tightened his grip on Hyunsuk's waist resulting in him being pushed further into the door. Jihoon kissed down Hyunsuk's neck leaving a number of hickeys in all different shades of red and purple. The shorter male failed at trying to be quiet as he let out high pitched moans, Jihoon decided to pick him up and gently throw him onto the bed.

Jihoon got on top of Hyunsuk and smirked looking at how pretty he looked. Hyunsuk's hands immediately shot up trying to feel his hard chest and muscular arms, Jihoon ripped the smaller male's shirt in one go. Hyunsuk getting impatient whined "Jihoon~" "What do you want, darling?~" Jihoon whispered in his ear. "I want you to fuck me~" Hyunsuk requested as Jihoon stared at him "Mhm~ then ask nicely." He said while kissing Hyunsuk's neck, "Please, hyung~ I want you to fuck me~" He whimpered while gripping tighter onto Jihoon's arms, making the older smirk.

[The Next Morning]

Hyunsuk woke up in pain, he thought about what happened the night before and blushed. He decided to get up and make breakfast. To his luck as soon as he stepped out of bed, he winced in pain and fell to the floor. The loud thud woke Jihoon up and he frantically looked around, eventually finding Hyunsuk glaring at him while sitting on the ground. He immediately got up and helped Hyunsuk up and onto the bed.

"This is all your fault!" Hyunsuk lightly smacked Jihoon.

"Why is it my fault? You were the one who begged me to fuck you, and let me say I did a very good job~" Jihoon teased Hyunsuk and left a loving kiss onto his neck.

"I did no such thing..." Hyunsuk tried denying but Jihoon pushed him back onto the bed "Uh huh? Why don't we try again, then we'll see who begs?~" Hyunsuk's face flushed hearing Jihoon "I love the idea but I need to go and shower." "Okay, fine. Should I carry you? It doesn't seem like you're able to walk, my love." Jihoon winked at Hyunsuk, earning another smack. But nonetheless Jihoon carried Hyunsuk to the bathroom and proceeded to go wake Rowan up.

A little while later, Hyunsuk walked to the kitchen and saw Jihoon busy on his phone, dressed in fresh clothes. Jihoon felt another presence as he looked up, resulting in his face immediately heating up as there stood Hyunsuk in his boxers and Jihoon's shirt which was huge on him. So basically from the looks, only a shirt. Hyunsuk went and started making breakfast, getting surprised as Jihoon wrapped his arms around his waist.

"You know, I'm not used to being seduced this early in the morning." Jihoon whispered in Hyunsuk's ear. "What do you mean?" Hyunsuk gave him a confused look.

"So you think if someone I loved very much wore my shirt with bare legs and stood in my kitchen while cooking breakfast this early in the morning, I wouldn't get seduced?" Jihoon said, place feathery kisses all over the smaller male's neck. Hyunsuk shivered from the touch.

"Oh, I just thought it looked good so I wore it..." Hyunsuk said while blushing. "It's looks way better than good, I could eat you right now." Jihoon smirked against Hyunsuk's ear.

"Hey! I'm still sore from before." Hyunsuk glared at Jihoon and told him to sit down. He served breakfast and they enjoyed it. Jihoon loved how everything felt right and it all seemed like it was perfect. They were the perfect family.

After having breakfast which mostly consisted of Jihoon trying to get Hyunsuk's attention which was on Rowan for the most part. Jihoon decided to drop Rowan off to a play date he had with a close friend's daughter. Then both the males went shopping as Jihoon felt like spoiling Hyunsuk, even though the shorter male didn't want to.

They spent the whole day getting various different things from various different expensive stores. Jihoon ended up paying for everything even when Hyunsuk offered to pay. Then Jihoon took Hyunsuk to dinner to a very romantic restaurant. "This is beautiful, Jihoon. You really didn't have to." Hyunsuk said looking around, mesmerised by the place.

"Of course I had to, I wouldn't want our first date being forgettable." Jihoon said kissing the back of Hyunsuk's hand.

"First date?" Hyunsuk blushed. "Yes, I know that I haven't officially asked you to be my boyfriend but I think you're perfect for me and you're what my son needs in his life. You make my family complete, I want you to be a part of my life until the end of time. So, Choi Hyunsuk will you date me until you become Park Hyunsuk?" Jihoon asked pulling the love of his life closer and placing a small kiss on his forehead. "Yes! Yes, of course I will!" Hyunsuk hugged Jihoon, tears of happiness welling in his beautiful eyes. Jihoon wiped his tears and brought Hyunsuk to a table, set prettily for the couple.

As they say down, Jihoon held Hyunsuk's hand over the table and used his other hand to take a small box out of his pocket. He opened it, took out a beautiful silver bracelet and clasped it around Hyunsuk's wrist. Hyunsuk admired the bracelet and smiled.

"Thank you, I love it. It's very pretty." Hyunsuk said kissing Jihoon's cheek. "Not as pretty as my boyfriend." Jihoon winked at Hyunsuk causing a cute giggle to erupt from said male.

After having dinner, they picked up Rowan and went home. Everyone washed up and wore their pajamas, Rowan ended up sleeping between the couple because he didn't want to leave his mommy. This was a moment Jihoon longed for and he finally made it happen. His beautiful boyfriend and adorable son, with him. There was nothing more he could ask for. He slept peacefully that night, empty of any worries.

———————————————————
I know it's been so long since I updated but here I am back from the dead. Anyway I hope you people enjoy reading this!

Love you all, my weirdos <3

And I refuse to write smut, at least for now. See ya!