Since from the Start 6

"Yeah hehe the Nun called me that the children with illness that they're taking care of wants to go to school like the other children with them that goes to school, of course they can't go, and before I moved here I was the one teaching the kids there, so after I got accepted at U.A, they didn't want anyone to teach them except me, sadly I can't cause I have to go to school, they kept begging me not to go, and I was planning not to, but the Nun's who took care of me knows that My dream was to go at U.A because when they took me inn they notice my quirk and was so different to the other kids, and so continued my decision to go here." Y/n told Bakugo "Why didn't you tell us about that?" Bakugo said "Actually the girls know only you and the girls know this" Y/n said smiling Bakugo went quiet "I know that's tough hehe, Let's go to the next store!" Y/n said changing the subject and went to the market inside the mall"Oh wait I'm gonna make a call" Y/n said as Bakugo went to grab a cart following Y/n

On the phone

Y/n:

[Hey momo I'm at the market with- (Bakugo signaled not to tell them)

With myself haha, Can you give me a list of the food we don't have there?]

Momo:

[Sure, I'll send you the money!]

Y/n:

[You don't have to do that, but Thanks hehe]

Momo:

[Okay, bye-bye]

(Hangs up)

Y/n got the list and the money from Momo, and they proceed to buy everything on the list. Once they all got everything on the list Y/n remembered something "Hey can we go to that alley?" Y/n asked and Bakugo nodded "Sweets???" Bakugo asked disbelief "Yeah, and- oh Haha me and Uraraka like Japanese foods but I'm more on Y/Fav/Foods "You like Japanese foods?" Bakugo said "Yeah we're talking about Uraraka right?" Y/n asked putting the mochi, pocky on the cart Bakugo stopped as he remembered about the Deal "Yeah, r-right" Bakugo replied "Okay done let's pay then head home" Y/n said and they paid.

On the way back to the dorm, Y/n and Bakugo were quiet until they reached the front gate "Thanks for carrying the bags!" Y/n said smiling "Hmm" Bakugo said. When they entered the dorm all eyes were on them "Where were you Bakugo?" Kirishima said shocked to see Y/n with him "I went to the park" Bakugo said heading straight to the kitchen to put the groceries he's carrying "With Y/n?" Mina said "What? No, we just saw each other on the way back and I've been carrying lots of bags and yeah he carried it" Y/n said as an excuse "What are you carrying there Y/n?" Kirishima asked as he noticed Y/n was carrying "Oh uh this, well I-" She couldn't say it so she looked at Momo "It's a supplies, I asked Y/n to buy haha Give it to me." Momo said "Thanks, just put it in my room" Y/n whispered and Momo nodded. Bakugo looked at her and they're eyes met, Y/n gave him a smile and mouthed "Thank you" Bakugo turned around and continued whatever he's doing.

Y/n raised one brow confused 'did he not see me or he's really not looking at me?' she thought "Then I'll go to my room and change. . ." Y/n said to the girls Momo then came back down and gave Y/n a sign that her stuff was already in her room. Y/n went into her room beside Mina's "That was exhausting" Y/n said and then changed her Clothes before going out again to the balcony at the front door. "Oh You're here" Bakugo said "Hey. . ." Y/n said scrolling through her phone "WHat are you doing?" Bakugo asked "I'm just talking to Kuroo and Kenma" Y/n said texting Kenma and Kuroo "The extras" Bakugo whispered "You know them right?" Y/n asked "Yeah I know them" Bakugo said then there was silence.

"Hey about Uraraka" Bakugo said and Y/n stopped texting "Oh yeah, I have an Idea for tomorrow because I'm going out to meet someone tomorrow." Y/n said putting her phone in her pocket "What? Wait-" Y/n cuts Bakugo's line "Don't worry you can do it. It will be simple, remember me and her are into Japanese foods? The mochi I brought, give it to her Tomorrow, while I'm away" Y/n said then her phone rings "Wait-" Bakugo tried to say "Sorry I'll just take this" Y/n said then answered the call "Moshi-Moshi, Daisuke-kun? What's wrong? . . . Wait what? No way! Okay,Okay- Oh hold on Daisuke-kun, Bakugo-kun I'll see you inside." Y/n said and Bakugo nodded "Tomorrow? Yeah sure I'll go. . ." Then Y/n went Inside leaving Bakugo. Bakugo sighs "What the hell am I supposed to do now??" Bakugo thought of asking Y/n to help her with Uraraka "That's the stupidest Idea I ever came up of" He said and let out another sigh then decided to go inside, but saw Y/n not there so he asked Mina and said she was in her room talking to someone.

-------------