Since from the Start 7

Next day

Y/n gave Bakugo the mochies and told him what to do and immediately took off.

Later that night When Y/n came back she didn't see Bakugo, then she went to the girls "Hey you guys!" Y/n greets them with an ear to ear smile "Wait don't tell me!" Jiro said and Y/n nodded. Bakugo and Kirishima went inside only to hear "YAAAAY!!!" He looked up and Y/n seemed to be Happy about something so as the others "Congratulations!" Iida said to Y/n "What's Happening?" Bakugo said "Kirishima, Bakugo, Y/n got in on her job!" Mina said happily "When's your start at the café?" Uraraka asked "Tomorrow afternoon maybe 4:30 after school, and Daisuke said after I graduate I can work full time from 5 am to 8 pm!" Y/n said as the girls hugged her "I'm so Happy for you Y/n" Tsu said "Thank you so much you guys!" Y/n said smiling. And so they Celebrated a little for Y/n's job at the café.

.

.

.

.

.

"Welcome, what can I get for you?" Guy on the counter said "I'm looking for Y/l/n Y/n" Bakugo said "Oh Bakugou-kun, you're here" Y/n said then looked at the guy at the counter "Go on haha" The guy said "Thanks Daisuke-kun" Y/n said then went to a vacant seat with Bakugou. "I'm sorry we didn't get to talk for the last few days, But I thought of a plan. We should follow Uraraka and observe her hobbies and likes or maybe if she has a crush on someone." Y/n said a smile then Y/n told Bakugo the plan for 10 minutes. "I'm not really here to talk about it." Bakugo said looking straight into Y/n's eyes "Oh really? Then What do you want to talk about?" Y/n said and then looked at Bakugo's eyes, "Do you like someone?" Bakugo asked straight forward "Oh me? I. . . " She blushed, Bakugo nodded "W-Well I don't think I can tell you." Y/n said looking down her expression changed as if something was bothering her "Why?-" Bakugo stopped as Daisuke came. "Sorry I forgot to ask, What would you guys want to eat or drink?" Daisuke asked "O-Oh Yeah I forgot sorry! Bakugou-kun, what do you want? My treat?" Y/n said,Bakugo glanced at Daisuke "I'll just have a glass of water" Bakugo said with a straight face.

"H-Huh? Just water?" Y/n said "Yeah" Bakugo replied "Okay I'll get one" Daisuke said then went away. When Daisuke came back he put the glass of water in front of Bakugo then went back to the counter "So, How long did you know that guy?" Bakugo asked Y/n "Daisuke-kun?" Y/n said and Bakugo nodded while he drinks "Well I've known him for about 3 Months, we go to the same library and we often see each other there, then He introduce himself, and said if I'm looking for a job his father owns a café and it was passed to him so he hired me" Y/n said smiling "Is that so?" Bakugo said "Yup" Y/n replied "Okay, thanks, I'll go now see ya at home" Bakugo stood up and left the café. Y/n was so puzzled of how Bakugo was looking at her and confused why he would ask if she likes someone. Of course Y/n can't tell him the guy who likes someone else right?.

In school Y/n and Bakugo would spy on Uraraka and that went for 2 and a half Months in those two months they would eat together at lunch talking about the plan. As they were spying on Uraraka who's talking to the other girls they almost got caught when Y/n sneezed. "Oh shiii" Y/n said holding her laugh and they his under the staircase, Bakugo and Y/n looked at each other then Y/n laughed making Bakugo laughed too "This is the second time I see you laugh" Y/n said Laughing, right the first time Y/n saw Bakugo laugh is last week when Y/n almost fell on the fountain at Y/n's day they went to the mall and they were spying on Uraraka, but just for a little "You Idiot why'd you sneezed?" Bakugo said, trying to hold his laugh, "I don't know, I can't control when I sneeze!" Y/n said laughing "Hahaha" Bakugo laughed "I thought I heard someone sneezed" Uraraka said, they both got startle as they hear the girls, Bakugo covered Y/n's mouth and scotched close to her so he won't be seen. "Yeah I thought I saw Y/n" Mina said "Maybe we're seeing and hearing something haha" Hagakure said "I know right haha, Let's go and find Y/n" Jirou said then they went up stairs to go back to the classroom.

"I think they're gone." Y/n said, uncovering her mouth "Yeah-" Bakugo was surprised as his lips were so close to Y/n's. He backed away so quickly, blushing "I-I think we should go back, they're looking for me!" Y/n said "Yeah L-let's go!" Bakugo said and grabbed Y/n's hand, So they both ran to the up as they're close to their classroom Y/n went in first then Bakugo so that it won't be obvious they're together again. Y/n was asked by the girls and Bakugo was asked By Kirishima, Sero and Denki, Bakugo and Y/n looked at each other then both said a different excuse.

Time skip, they Graduated U.A and asked Principal Nezu if they can stay at the dorm for another Year, Principal Nezu agreed but on condition they will pay the bills, they all got Happy and agreed to stay at the dorm and contribute for the bills. That night they decided to go to a Karaoke Booth to Celebrate their Graduation. They got drunk that night. For the past 2 Months Y/n told Bakugou that Maybe they should stop spying on Uraraka because it seems not working, but Bakugo said 'No' and Y/n just nodded not wanting to argue.

------------