Since from the Start 11

"Hey Y/n can I get your number??" Lev asked Y/n "Sure... Oh, Wait My phone broke last month I forgot, sorry Bakugou-" Y/n got surprised and eyes widened "Bakugou? whose Bakugou?" Lev asked "Uhh Y/n we need to go" Kenma said "Oh Yeah sure, Uh Lev just ask Kuroo My number Because I don't remember my number haha Bye" Y/n said and ran to the car "Pfft did Lev just got rejected?" Yaku said "No I didn't!" Lev said "Heh of course you did" Yaku added and teased him on the way back home. In the car Y/n was quiet until they got home "Hey Y/n I should buy you a phone. . ." Kenma said but Y/n didn't hear him cause she already went inside her room. "I guess I'll buy her one" Kenma said and took his phone out. Y/n sat on her bed thinking, "How could I forget about him?" Y/n looked at the door then went out of her room. "Hey Kuroo"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"*Yawn* Goodmorning, Bakugo's still not up?" Kirishima said to the girls and other guys "Hey Uh, We woke up not that long... Whose luggage is that?" Denki said and they all looked where Denki's pointing, they all looked at each other "Oh You guys are up?" They turned around "Y/N!!!!!!!" They were surprised to see Y/n there by the door they came to hug her "Oh I miss you guys too!" Y/n said "I miss you so much Y/n!" Uraraka said "Aww Me too!" Y/n hugged her "When did you come home?" Momo asked, "Uh. . ."

Flashback :

"Hey Kuroo" Y/n called "Yeah?" Kuroo asked . . . . . . .  "Wait really?!" Kenma said "Yeah" Y/n nodded "Do you wanna go now? Let's go now!" Kuroo said, making Y/n laugh "Thank you guys!" Y/n said and they helped her with her luggage. "Hey Y/n here's your phone" Kenma gave Y/n a brand new phone "Oh you didn't have to, Thanks!" Y/n hugged Kenma and they took off. "Have fun, we will miss you again!" Kuroo said "Me too, Thanks for Everything, Promise me you will take care of My foster home." Y/n said and they both nodded and gave Y/n a last Hug after they took off.

"Yeah that's what happened I arrived at 1 something and I just went to the Café to meet Daisuke" Y/n told them what happened "I'm Glad you're back before we moved out at the dorm we still can spend time together!" Iida said smiling. Y/n smiled then looked up and there the man she's been wanting to see has his eyes Widen she smiled and said "Tadaima! (I'm Home)" The others looked at each other and gave Y/n a space. Y/n went outside and Bakugo followed behind, Kirishima smiled.

"So How have you been?" Y/n asked "Hmm" Bakugo replied looking down "I'm sorry" Y/n said making Bakugo lookup "Don't be. . ." Bakugo said "No really, I'm sorry" Y/n said but before she could say another word Bakugo was already hugging her, she smiled and hugged him back "Why aren't you replying to any of our messages and calls?" Bakugo said "Yeah about that, I broke my phone, I threw it because I saw a mouse on the way home to Kenma's house and I got the memory card and sim card, but Kenma got me a new one so I just got the messages today, sorry about that" Y/n explained.

"Hey Can I tell you something?" Bakugo said "Yeah go ahead" Y/n said and let go of Bakugo "You know If you're thinking that Round face is my first kiss, No she's Not and I'm not Round face's first " Bakugo said and Y/n had a confused face "Huh??" Y/n said "You wanna know?" Y/n nodded "Okay, Remember the day we went to celebrate our graduation at the Karaoke Booth?we're all drunk, you were beside me, we were talking about the plan, then you fell asleep on my shoulder, then Out of nowhere I just kissed you" Bakugo said "E-Eh?" Y/n said blushing "You woke up and I panicked. I tried to explain myself but you just kissed me" Bakugo said blushing "I. . . I did? Tell me it's just a peck on the lips." Y/n said Covering her face "N-No a real kiss" Bakugo said still blushing "S-So I was your first. . ." Y/n uncovered her face and Bakugo nodded "Then how'd you know Uraraka's first isn't you?" Y/n asked "Round Face is Deku's first kiss. The same night we did, Mina showed me the pictures of them and us kissing. . ." Bakugo said, looking down of Embarrassment.

  "So they knew it before?" Y/n said and let out a sigh "Well then what do we do know?" Y/n said, Bakugo glanced at Y/n who's looking at him "Tch, fine!" Bakugo said then Y/n chuckled, then Bakugo grabbed her hands "T-This is so stupid!" Bakugo mumbled and Y/n laughed "Stop laughing! Y-You made me do this!" Bakugo blushed, pouting  a little because of embarrassment "Sorry. . ." Y/n made a serious face still holding her laugh and blushing "Tch, Will. . . Will you give me another chance to start over?" Bakugo said and looked at Y/n "Argh, don't just stare at me!" Bakugo said, then let go of Y/n's hand, hiding his red face.

Bakugo was surprised as Y/n Hugged him "What are you doing?" Bakugo said "You don't want the chance?" Y/n said looking up at him "O-Of course I do!" Bakugo stuttered then hugged Y/n back Embarrassed, Y/n giggled "Stop giggling, idiot! You made me wait so long for this moment to happen!" Bakugo said while still hugging Y/n "I know that's why I'm sorry for making you wait!" Then they both just hold each other without saying a word.

The End.

Thank you for reading my story!

-Luna_Ray.