Since from the Start 8

One month later, as they we're all celebrating about something Y/n got somethings bothering her for a month now so she Decided to go to the Park alone, She went down smiling, she told Momo that she'll be out still smiling, but as she turn around at the wrong time her smile faded away as the sight of Bakugou and Uraraka kissing Bakugo saw Y/n and pushed Uraraka, at first Y/n has her eyes widen but in second when Bakugo saw him she painfully smiled and head out the door. As she walks out He heard Bakugo calling her "Oi Y/n!" Bakugo called to her "So you and Uraraka got together? Hehe I'm Happy for the two of you" Y/n said trying to hide the pain from her voice "What? NO LISTEN TO ME!" Bakugo said and caught her hand. "Huh is that Bakugo and Y/n outside?" Momo and Iida said "Let them be." Mina and Kirishima said as they know what's happening and they know Y/n liked Bakugo and Bakugo liked Y/n. Thank God Mina and Kirishima were the only ones who saw the incident between Uraraka and Bakugo, Because Kirishima accidentally pushed Bakugou Back that's why the incident happened and at the wrong time.

Kirishima and Mina looked at each other then looked back Outside. "Listen to me" Bakugo said and Caught Y/n's Hand "What?" Y/n looked down "Just listen to me okay?" Bakugo said holding Y/n's hand "Just tell me" Y/n said "It was an accident" Bakugo said "What accident?" Y/n said pretending "The *Sigh* Kirishima accidentally pushed, causing that incident kiss." Bakugo said hoping Y/n would believe him "That doesn't look like an accident" Y/n said still looking down "WHat?-" Y/n stopped him "I get it Okay you both got together, and. . . and I'm happy for you, now let me go I'm going somewhere" Y/n shook her hands to free herself from Bakugo's grip then walk off "Wait! Argh! Listen, have you ever wondered why I asked for your help???" Bakugo made Y/n stop on her tracks "Yes Because you like Uraraka" Y/n said "No! That's bullsh!is it okay? I came up with that Idea so that I can spend time with you!" Bakugo said looking down "W-What are you saying?" Y/n asked "The time at school I saw you and the guy from the other class asking you out and I overheard it, you said You're not interested in a relationship!" Bakugo said with that Y/n had her Eyes widen

"I Thought Maybe I could spend time with you by asking you to help me with Round face (Uraraka)" Bakugo said voice cracking "B-But Why Uraraka?" Y/n asked still has her back on Bakugo "Because she's close to you, for a little time I thought Maybe by distracting myself to Round face I'll be able to move on from you and forget my feelings and I did but only for a little, the time before we graduate everytime we spend together whether it's on the Café or at home that made me realize I can't forget the feeling, You're just the only person I like, so I took that advantage to spend time with you! It was you, Since From The Start, who's my heart longing for '' Bakugo said and looked up only to see Y/n crying in front of him.

"W-Why are you only saying this to me?" Y/n said as her tears flowed "I'm sorry" Bakugo said wiping his tears "You're so mean! Why are you telling me this? Now that you told me the truth I'll say this right now. I've liked you, Since from the start!, the first day of school, that's when I realized that I liked you! I didn't show it because I thought you might hate me if I told you, so when you asked me to help you with Uraraka, I looked down and My heart shattered! I knew Uraraka liked Midoriya and I took advantage so I can spend time with you!" Y/n said crying "That's why you looked down?" Bakugo asked "Yes! Then I Decided to find a part-time job to distract myself from liking you more and more, and that's when Daisuke shows up then hired me to his Café, but when you shows up to the Café looking so fine my feelings grew stronger I thought 'How lucky Uraraka would be to have you, If ever the time you confess to her came' I was hurt when you asked me if I like someone because the one I like has someone else in mind and I can't tell him" Y/n broke down even more.

"H-Hey I-I'm sorry. . ." Bakugo said and hugged Y/n, but she struggled only to give up and ended up crying on Bakugo's chest "You stupid Idiot! My Heart Even broke into pieces when I saw you kiss Uraraka, My friend!" Y/n said crying on his chest "Look I'm sorry that's a stupid Idea I came up to, I'm sorry that I've hurt you" Bakugo said hugging Y/n then Y/n let's go of him "Y/n Please Give me a chance and let's start over" Bakugo said as Y/n turn her back on Bakugo She wiped her tears "A Chance? To start over again? I-I'll think about it" She said and started to walk "Hey wait where are you going?" Bakugo said "No Don't follow me I need time to think this through!" Y/n said then ran away. Bakugo looked down and heard Kirishima behind him "Hey Man What happened?" Bakugo looked at him and wasn't in the mood to argue. Instead he told him what happened because he knows Kirishima knows he liked Y/n since the start "Argh!! I'm so dumb! I-I didn't know she felt that way! Now she runs off and wants to be alone!" Bakugo said, tearing up.

--------