Since from the Start 9

"Hey man get it together, this is my first time seeing you like this for a girl, just let her be, maybe she needs to think about this!" Kirishima said patting Bakugo's Back "Come on everyone is looking for you, I already talk and apologize to Uraraka" Kirishima said and they went inside. Bakugo apologized to Uraraka once they got inside. Later that night Y/n came back, her eyes still red.

"Oh Y/n you're back where have you been?" Momo asked "I went to the Park hehe sorry." Y/n forced a smile "Why are your eyes red?" Jirou asked "Oh uh I cried" Y/n said then Uraraka looked at Y/n "Why'd you cry did something happen?!" Tsu asked concern "I talked to the nun and uh they said the kids misses me so much and that made me so emotional hehe" Y/n said of course that's a lie. "What Nun?" Kirishima asked "Shh" Mina said "Yeah, Uh I'll go to my room" Y/n said and when she's about to press the elevator button she was stopped by Uraraka "Y-Y/n I'm sorry!" Uraraka said, holding Y/n's hand. They all had their eyes on Uraraka and Y/n confused, Y/n smiled "Hey, Look at me no need to be sorry it's not your fault okay? I'm not mad or anything to you, Please I don't want to lose our friendship because of a stupid accident" Y/n said and cupped Uraraka's face.

Y/n smiled at Uraraka and accidentally made eye contact with Bakugo "I'll just go to my room." Y/n said as he saw Bakugo get up from his seat "Y/n wait!" Bakugo caught Y/n's hand, they all looked confused and worried Y/n didn't look at Bakugo "I'm going to Tokyo tomorrow morning" Y/n finally said "What?!" they all said, Yn looked at the others "Yeah I'm sorry but I'll be back!" Y/n said smiling and was about to press the elevator button but Bakugo stopped him "I called Kuroo and Kenma and they're gonna pick me up tomorrow, I'll stay there for a moment to think about what you said" Y/n said not looking at him "What? But Why Tokyo that's far" Bakugo said and Y/n freed herself from Bakugo "That's the point, now if you excuse me" Y/n said and went inside the elevator.

As Everyone was confused Bakugo left and went to his room using the stairs Mina, Kirishima and Uraraka explained everything that happen, and Kirishima asked about the Nun and the kids Y/n was talking about, the girls looked at each other and decided to explain everything as they had Y/n's permission that they can tell it to everyone once the time comes when the others became curious.

Next Day. "Y/n Do you really have to go?" Uraraka said "Yup" Y/n smiled "Here Mina." Y/n gave Mina the key to her room "Take care of that while I'm away" Y/n said and Mina nodded *Beep2x* "Oh they're here, well then see ya guys" Y/n said and hugged everyone she looked around and Bakugo didn't show up she smiled and carried her luggage and two fine men came down the fancy car guessing that's Kuroo and Kenma. They waved goodbye and Y/n took off. "I'm gonna miss her" Tsu said "Yeah, Guess Bakugo didn't really show up" Denki said "Uh Yeah, He said he doesn't want to see Y/n leave" Kirishima said "Yeah Y/n might be upset Bakugo didn't show up and say Goodbye" Mineta said "No, She doesn't really want Bakugou to see her leaves Because she might not continue to go to Tokyo" The girls said. They nodded and went inside.

------------