Chapter 3 - Love Persevering

Hey guys!

"Hey!"

"Hey Lady Ariana!"

"Hey Ari!" Tony shouted.

Everyone looks at Tony.

"What?" Tony said while shrugging.

"Why did you called her "Ari"?" Pep asked.

"Ariana reminds me of Ariana Grande and Ariana Grande's nickname is Ari." Tony said and everyone just stare at him.

"I'M AN ARIANATOR OKAY? Now stop looking at me like those persons who needs to be in a Asylum." Tony said turning his head back to the screen while the others just smiled except to those who don't know Ariana.

Ok, uh anyways you guys will react to another edit!

"YAY!!" Ned, Peterm Shuri, Mj and Tony said.

While the others just chuckled at them.

This edit is called Wanda Maximoff | Love Persevering, Made by SunnyVids.

Wanda stands up and walk to Natasha and cuddled Natasha.

"It's about me mama, I don't wanna watch it." Wanda said in a low voice so Nat just let Wanda sit in her lap.

"Hey it will be fine kiddo" Nat said shocking everybody else in the theater except Yelena and Wanda. They didn't know how soft Natasha really was.

(Okay so...Yelena and Clint switches their seats so Yelena is sitting next to Natasha.)

"You guys are like family" Tony said acting like he's wiping his tears.

"True, you, Steve and Wanda" Pepper said, Steve just blushed and Natasha just glared at them.

Okay enough! I wanted you guys to react on this edit now please!

"Yup, okay sorry!" Scott said.

Yass! Anyways let's start!

"It's just like wave washing over me again and again. It knocks me down and... When I try to stand up, it just comes for me again." Wanda said sitting on the bed with Vision sitting by her side then the screen changes into younger Wanda and then the title was shown.

"Aww" they all said except Vision and Wanda.

"You look soo cute when you were young Wanda!" Clint said.

"Don't worry Wands, we'll be there for you" Steve said and everybody nodded except for the guardians they really don't know the others.

"I'm so tired." Wanda said. Wanda was shown in a cell with a shock collar. Then Pietro's voice was heard "We were trapped for 2 days" while showing Wanda was trapped.

"Pietro..." Wanda said holding her tears and Nat just cuddled her more.

"2 days?" They all said minus Wanda.

"And you were in a shock collar when you were in that raft?" Tony asked.

"Yes" Wanda said.

"Oh we're gonna kill Ross" they all said that made Wanda smile.

Young Wanda is still shown trapped, then it change to Wanda saying "We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us".

"Tony..." Pepper said gasping.

"I- I don't understand...I'm just sorry kiddo..." Tony said looking at Wanda.

"It's fine..." Wanda said still holding her tears.