Chapter 8 - Part 2

Author:

Hi guys! I am so sorry for not updating often, I'm really busy. I also have an itchy throat and my head hurts, I am also busy because of my school. Also I may not let them react to the full video because I really wanted to let them react to your suggested videos. Also sorry for wrong grammar and wrong spelling since I'm too tired and lazy to check it before posting this chapter 😅.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You've been doing this the whole time? I mean how are you all still alive?"

"Not all of us are"

"Oh no" Pepper said.

"This can't be good" Yelena and Clint followed.

The video shows Loki then his name was shown. "Loki Odinson"

"Brother..." Thor said trying to not cry but failing.

Loki accepts his death but promise to change the future that he won't die next time.

The others just bowed their head. Even though he was once an enemy they are slowly being friendly to him.

Some of Nat's scenes were shown, then her name was also shown. "Natasha Romanoff"

"No..." Wanda said cling to Nat even more.

Steve, Clint, Yelena, Maria, Fury and Peter were also trying to not show how upset they are but also failed. The others bowed their head.

"You know it should've Clint..." Yelena said.

Everybody looks at her in shock.

Clint was about to nod but was stopped by Yelena.

"Just kidding! Of course none of you should've jumped that freakin cliff. It's that big purple grape guy should've." Yelena said pouting.

Everybody smiles at her but there are still tears in their eyes.

Some of Tony Stark's scenes were shown and his name at the end. "Tony Stark"

"Tony...No...You have to change that! Okay?!?!?!" Pepper said slightly punching his shoulder and hug him.

"Don't worry, I will" Tony said with a funny smile.

Rhodey chuckles "But we're serious, you guys really have to change those" Rhodey said wih a serious face, everyone agrees.

Some of Gamora's scenes were shown, and at the the end her name was shown. "Gamora Zem Whoberi". (Don't expect me to memorize this that easily, it took me like months to memorize her name)

"Gamora" Nebula and Peter Q both said out in anger but just quietly.

"You know, I may show you that I hate you but deep in my heart I also love you as a family." Rocket said crossing his arms and slightly shy because he just admit it.

"Yes same" Drax and Mantis said nodding.

"I am Groot" Groot said smiling.