Loki - Part 1

For our next video, it is an edit of one of you guys,

"Cool!"

"Okay"

"Niceee"

"Who?"

"Is it finally me?" Tony asked.

Everyone looked at him, with a questioning face.

"Why do you always wait for your turn?" They all asked Tony.

"Well, I wanna see myself, I also wanna see if there's anymore secret that the world...or more like some people are keeping me," Tony said.

Steve looked at the ground and so did Bucky, "But, I really do wanna see myself like a badass, like Natasha!" Tony said pointing at Natasha.

"OHHHHH- SO LIKE YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT I'M WAY COOLER THAN YOU?" Natasha asked Tony.

"NO- I am cooler than you!" Tony said.

"Nope," Natasha said shaking her head and the other laughed and giggled.

Anyways, before we get going, I want to add more characters,

"What?" They all asked.

My online bro: What she meant is that she wants to add more people here to react with you guys,

"Ohhhh"

"Cool! I would love to meet more people," Peter said excitedly.

"Same!" Ned, Mj, and Shuri all said.

Suddenly some people walked into the room.

"Shut up Alexei!" A woman said walking in.

"Is he always this noisy?" A young teenager said.

"But you guys look cool!" Another woman said.

"Yeah! But I don't know if we could trust each other," Another man said.

They all looked at the new people,

Nat and Yelena look like they're about to have a breakdown.

Alexei and Melina smiled at seeing their daughters again. Kate looked at Clint like she's about to die, and the other two people are shocked and fangirling.

Natasha and Yelena ran up to Melina and hug her, they all look at them in awe.

Alexei is just standing up there, confused why they didn't hug him.

"Hey- What about me?" Alexei asked.

Natasha and Yelena smiled and pulled him into a hug too.

Kate walks up to Clint, "Uh hi, I'm a huge fan of you, uh wait! I don't know where my bow is and if we get out of here can you sign my bow? I'm really a huge fan of you!" Kate said happily.

Clint smiled at Kate.

"YOWWWWW- DUDE! YOU SEEING THIS?" the woman said pointing at the Avengers.

"THEY'RE FRICKIN ALIVE AND THEY'RE IN FRONT OF US!" Katie said happily.

Shang chuckled at Katie, "Yeah, I totally can see them."

Anyways, introduce yourselves first please,

(Let's skip the introducing part, Katie and Shang Chi's version are after the movie Shang chi, Kate's version is before she met Clint, Alexei and Melina's version are after they helped Natasha take down the Red Room,)

After explaining about what just happened, they all took a seat, the new ones took the seat at the back because those are the only vacant ones.

My online bro: The title of the video is Loki Laufeyson || Paralyzed