Chapter 5 - Rest

Message:

Okay, so before we get to the chapter I wanna just appreciate your supports for this book and to my other book! Especially to hifigh and LCorbett04 for supporting all of my books! Also they might won't be reacting to this chapter yet since they will have to get ready for the next chapter which they will react to the snap and the death of the fallen heroes, and also you guys can get ready to cry just like me for the next chapter 😢😭😔. (Gurl this is how emojis looks like when they're italic lol)

Look at this!

Again thank you guys so much! (Anyways let's start this chapter)

So I am guessing you guys are hungry and tired?

"Yes" was echoed around the theater.

Okay sooo I'm gonna let you guys eat and take a rest before we continue on reacting things!

"YESS FOOD!!" Peter, Ned, Tony, Happy, Quill, Rocket, Drax, Shuri, Wanda, and Nat shouted.

So get up and follow the light

"Is this not a trap?" Nebula asked.

OF COURSE NO!!! I AM NEVER EVER GONNA HURT MY FAMILY!!!

"Family?" Fury asked.

Well you see in my universe there is so called the Avengers family it's like you guys being family with a fan and other fans, together we're one big family.

"Awww that's cute" all of the Avengers said plus the other guardians.

Anyways follow the light now!

They all nodded.

"Ok, get ready!" Tony said while getting ready to open the door.

"WOW" Peter, Mj, Shuri, Tony, Clint, Ned, Carol, Rocket, Quill and Drax all said.

While the others are also amazed.