Facts/Opinions about them Part 2

Okay, well google says that Black Panther aka T'challa is the richest superhero here in your universe but many/some say that Thor is.

Tony was shocked, "WHATTTTTT?!?!?" he shouted.

Natasha burst out laughing, "I guess you're not the rich kid now, huh?" Natasha said laughing.

"Shut up," Tony said pouting.

"Okay, since you guys are rich, feel pity for us and give us half of your money," Yelena said smirking.

"OH YEAH-" Natasha shouted.

"OF COURSE! I WILL GIVE YOU HALF OF MY BROTHER'S MONEY!!!" Shuri shouted.

"SHURI!" T'challa shouted.

"STOP SHOUTING!" Gamora shouted, and they all went silent. It is definitely shocking and scary when a queit person shouts.

Okay...so chill anyways, well here in our universe, you guys were originated from the comics and in the comics, Thor and Lady Sif had a daughter.

"COMICS?!?!??! WHAT IS THAT?!??!?!" Many of the asked.

"YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHAT COMICS ARE?!?!?!" Peter asked.

Many of them nodded, "Peter is soooo done," Natasha said with a chuckle.

"COMICS ARE JUST LITERALLY ONE OF THE BESSTTT!" Peter shouted.

"OKAY ENOUGH ABOUT COMICS! LET'S TALK ABOUT THOR HAVING A DAUGHTER-" Tony shouted.

"I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS!" Thor shouted.

"Welp, I guess I'll go steal your lady," Loki said smirking at Jane.

"Are you sure about that?" Tony asked in a John Cena voice.

Many of them cracked a laugh.

"Yes," Loki said firmly, Jane rolled her eyes.

"How about Natasha?" Tony asked.

"YOU BETTER SHUT UP!" Natasha shouted.

"We've learned a lesson," Maria said.

"Never put them all in the same room, alone," Steve said, and they all nodded.

And there are tons of interesting facts about Loki that I will just copy n paste cuz I'm too lazy to write them all.

Loki possesses strength, durability, and longevity far superior to humans. The most powerful sorcerer in all of Asgard, Loki's magical abilities include astral projection, shape-shifting, hypnosis, molecular rearrangement, energy blasts, levitating, conjuration, cryokinesis, telekinesis, and teleportation.

In the various realms that Asgard protects and fights, Loki is generally regarded as one of the most powerful sorcerers around. He might not be the Sorcerer Supreme, but his magic game is still pretty tight.

(I don't know if you guys can see it but it's just basically about what Loki can actually do)

They stare at the screen, amused and surprised.

"TOLD YA! I AM ALSO STRONG AND POWERFUL!" Loki shouted.

"Yet I still tricked you," Natasha said rolling her eyes.

"OOOOOOOOOH-" Many of them said.

"Because I was- I was just tricking you too! I knew that it was a trick!" He lied.

Thor laughed, "Brother, I know you, you're definitely lying," he said and they all laughed.

Loki's cheeks turn red from embarrassment.