Mision I

he chose R/Hichtofen and Nikolai.

"Heh privet Hichtofen old friend finally a mission again"

"Dont call me that" richtofen said with his raspy aggressive accent

"Yeah yeah bring a lot alcohol we gon have fun hehe" nikolai said in rush

....

As they finally got to the place they were surprised.

They spawned at a little house yet, with two wall weapons one costs 500 points, a gobblebum machine for 0 points (1 every round), a vent machine, 4 windows a few boxes and a man who comitted unalive.

They both started with 500 points, a handweapon with 80 amo, a knife and 3 granates.

With every shot on a zombie and repairing windows they get more points.

They needed a lot because they had to open a door for 1000 points and a wall weapon for 500 points that makes 1500.

And if they want a good weapon from the magic box they need 990 points each. That would be 2490 points.

As both analysed the room they finally talked to each other.

"Nah hichtofen how do u like it, here no girls for you but a man who hang himself heh pussy" nikolai said with his attractive Russian accent.

"You killing me nikolai", "did you bring vodka?"

"Net, i cant let anything happen to her are you dumb"

Richtofen opened the door after they killed many zombies, richtofen always opens the doors because he feels like he has to because hes older and really protective.

As Nikolai went to the magic box he hoped he get a good weapon.

As he got an KN-44 he was more than satisfied

"Yas baby we gon kik their asses"

"Hahahaha" richtofen laughed psychotic.

As they went to each house to unloch every vent machine they started talking about vodka.

"I love her so much"

"Then tell her"

"But she is so difficult sometimes she gets mad very cery often i dont want that because shes my girl stress not good for girl hichtofen"

"Well well then wait till she in good mood" hichtofen said in a rush

"Good idea old man thank you" nikolai said

As they were done they spawned back in the great room.

Richtofen and Nikolai gave each other a last look as richtofen nodded nikolai went really fast to vodka.

To be continued....