Run away

Before I start I will put the warnings and mentions here.

-Rape mention

-PTSD mentions

-Harassment and Abuse Mentions

-Trafficking Mentions as well

I will not be going into detail for any of this.

Lets start!!!

3rd Person POV

Izuku, a 20 year old Omega was now riding in a dark tinted windowed car. He was sold again for the 10th time since he was 16 years old.

First, lest start off with a back story of the young boy. Izuku Midoriya lived with his mother, which she was heavily addicted to drugs at the time. It began getting so out of control she organized a group of men to come and take Izuku away for money and cocaine.

"Alright how much do you want for the boy" a mysterious man asked as Izuku was shaking in fear. "20,000...and One pound of Cocaine" she said fiddling all over the place as Izuku bursted out crying.

"Alright...take him" the man said and Izuku shot up running up stairs...but it was too late for the men had already caught him. He cried hard as his mother kept repeating her words over and over again "Im sorry Izu...please forgive your mother" she said.

Izuku was 16 when he was first sold into sex trafficking of young Omegas in Japan. He was raped multiple times beyond count, abused, harassed and all of the horrible things you could imagine.

But he never gave up, he still wanted that freedom. To be loved and have a mate within the world...he hoped to find peace and be free from all of this.

Izuku's worst experience was when he was 18 years old. He has tried to escape a couple of times but they always have failed him, but this time just might be different for him.

It was 4:15 in the morning as the men currently had Izuku placed by the window...what a stupid thing to do. Izuku carefully touched the lock of the door, he slightly pulled it up making sure to not make anymore noise. "Oi, should we order wings?" one filthy man asked as the other nodded smoking heavy on a cig.

They stopped at a red light as Izuku sighed in and out. His heart was beating 20 miles an hour at this point from the nervousness. He finally opened the door running for dear life in the busy street as the men got out too.

Izuku began crying hard finally being free, the tears flew away in the cold wind as his feet began to get numb from all of the running he was currently doing. "GET BACK HERE!" The man yelled and Izuku pushed himself harder to run.

He stopped occasionally to ask people for help but they all avoided him. People never wanted to get themselves involved into things like this for they feared they would be trafficked as well for helping him.

He cried harder than before, he ran into an alley way. While running he pushed someone making him fall down "OI WHERE THE HELL IS HE?" he heard the mans voice. He scrambled up "P-p-please help m-me! They a-are going to K-kidnap me again p-please!" Izuku begged a blonde haired man.

The man stared at him, "HE WENT DOWN THERE" they heard and Izuku panicked even more. "Please....p-please" he begged even .
more. The man sighed "Fine, follow my lead" he said and Izuku nodded. The man took off his large p-coat jacket and wrapped it around Izuku.

He hovered over Izuku placing his finger on his lip signalling Izuku to shush. The man made it seem like the two were kissing but in reality the man was whispering calming words to sooth the boy from panicking too much.

The men finally ran down the alley way to see the man as he was way larger than Izuku, well he is an alpha. "OI! Blonde" one man said and he turned his head "O-oh we're so sorry. Have you seen a green haired omega running around?" they asked after seeing the mans annoyed face.

"No, now get the hell on. You're disturbing us" he said and the two men bowed running off.

"Oi, you okay?" the man asked but Izuku couldn't speak as he began to pass out. "Oh shit" the man said, he knew he needed to help the boy even if he didn't know him.

He picked him up bridal style wrapping him in his p-coat as he walked out to his car. He looked everywhere and found out that the men were gone, he placed Izuku into his car in the back seat.

"Holly fuck" he said to himself driving off. He headed to his small two bed-room apartment keeping an eye for the boy in the back seat who had sweat and bruises everyone on his body "What the hell happened to him" The man thought to himself.

They finally arriver after it had been 25 minutes. He got out grabbing Izuku up, he walked inside of his home as he was greeted by his chihuahua barking loudly "Shut up" he said and the dog ran away.

He ran down the hall and placed Izuku in the bedroom he absolutely never used but his mother insisted on getting a two bedroom apartment. He grabbed a cloth and began wiping the boy down as he had so many questions as to what he had been through.

All he had know was Izuku reeked of many Alphas which brought him to the conclusion he was in a trafficking situation. Izuku had a burn symbol of a large letter that marked 'K', he finished up letting the smaller rest.

He walked out of the room "Oi, don't mess with him. Got it" he said to his dog who snapped at the man. He rolled his eyes grabbing his computer to do some research on the letter...

He typed "Trafficked Omegas, K mark"

He scrolled until a website popped up and he began to read it as it said...

'Omegas are trafficked everyday by one  Mafia gang who specializes in Omega trafficking to 12-30 year old Omegas know as the K Mafia.

Reports have it that they kidnap or sell/have been sold Omegas for drugs and or money. They use them as slaves for their work or desires, they brass a large 'K' on their neck or a smaller one behind the victims ear.

Kids and adults have been missing, killed, and or saved from these men. No-one knows who the main boss is as he only has workers.

- Omegas usually don't have heat anymore after their harsh experiences

- Omegas experience PTSD and more.

- Omegas (some) have reported that they have been trafficked more than once'

He stopped reading as he was right, the omega was trafficked. He never knew he would get caught up in any of this.

This man was always a hot head who didn't take shit from anyone but his parent (more like mother). He needed to help this Omega and he was actually willing to do it considering the fact he hates helping others.

He wanted a lot of answers to all of these unsolved questions.