Panic Attack

Izuku Pov

I woke as my eyes were stinging. I sat up feeling a large lump in the bed "What the-" I looked down to see Katsuki asleep on the bed next to me.

Out of shock I moved over creating a lot of rustle in the bed. He tossed and turned in his sleep a little before staying still, I took a little move until something pulled me.

I was currently laid on top of his chest and suddenly his eyes popped open as I got flustered. "Where are you going" he asked me and I stuttered a strom "U-uh I-I w-w-was g-going t-to t-t-the b-bathroom" I said and he let go of my wrist.

He turned over to which I assumed he was asleep. I got up and used the bathroom which I actually was dieing to do. I did my business and came back out to see he was gone "Huh?" I said creeping down the stairs. He was currently cooking something; pretty sure he scented me and moved to look over.

He waved for me to come to him and I walked to him. "You eat eggs and bacon?" he asked and I nodded my head. "Good, take a seat we have to talk about some things" he said and did I was told.

We sat down and ate until we finished, thats when he began to talk about some things.

"Okay so like I previously said youre going to be living with me. So firstly youre going to meet my mom....the hag is coming over to see the dog and doesnt know youre here" he said and I tilted my head. "....hag?" "Thats just what ive been calling her my whole life" he said shrugging.

"Oh" I said looking downwards. "Do you remember anything at all from last night?" he said I furrowed my brows "No not really....just the fact I had a horrible dream" I said which was all true....why did he bring it up unless he sensed it or I did something while I was asleep...

"Uh what happened last night exactly?" I asked and he bagan to tell me everything and I grew in so much embarrassment. "I-im so sorry  a-about that-" He cut me off "Dont feel sorry about that, It couldnt be helped" he said as I nodded.

" OH, When she asks you who you are say a friend of a friend. I dont want to overwhelm you with her annoyance" he said and I nodded crossing my arms.

"So before she comes we'er going to go shopping and buy you some clothes hm?" he got up "Shopping?" I asked "Mhm, I need to buy you some clothes and things. What ever you want you can get" he says walking away as I get up to follow.

"I...Ive never been shopping...." I said and he stopped walking and made me bump into his large broad back. "You mean never? Not even before...." I shook my head in a 'no'. The reason was because my mother never really cared about me that much to even do such a thing. Even after all shes done for me I still loved her.

"Thats okay nerd. I'll show you" he says ruffling my hair as I scrunched up a little bit. He went into his room and about 2 minutes later he came dressed in some black sweat pants and black sweat shirt. It was pretty cold these days.

"Alrighty lets go. Dynamite dont eat my fucking shoes you got that" he said pointing his finger at the dog as the dog ran up to me so I scratched behind his ear. "Can we take him?" I asked and he looked at me like he saw a ghost.

"You wanna bring him?" he said trying to make sure he heard what he heard correctly. "Yes, I'll take care of him" I nodded and he sighed "Youre one lucky person" he patted my shoulder as I smiled and walked out. I have no clue what that meant but im glad im a lucky person to him.

We sat in the car in silence.....well sometimes....

"MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE DAMN WAY YOU ASSHOLE" he screamed making me wince a little bit. I hated to hear yelling, but as long as it wasnt towards me I didnt care.

He looked really hot when he was yelling- No no Izuku stop! I cant think that! I petted Dynamite as he fell asleep in my arms.

~~~~~~

He pulled up to a large mall with a lot of people witch made me a little nervous. We got out as I held the dog and stood very....VERY close to him. His scent helped me calm down a little.

"Deku you okay?" he asked walking with me as I nodded hiding near his shoulder. "Just stick close to me if you feel safer" he says and I nodded.

Eyes watched me as I felt myself shrink a little releasing sour pheremones. He must have noticed since he held me and scented me as we walked. I calmed down in his presence feeling a little bit better.

We walked into a store and began picking out clothes, that lasted for about an hour or two so we went to the food court. I sat under him as I felt a little uncomfortable with the stares I recieved.

'Hes looks so slutty hanging with a alpha who looks like he has a mate' I overheard one girl as her friend giggled along with her. But one particular one made me shake in fear...

'The carrot top omega right there...god the things i'd do to him' I heard some hungry man say and the worst part to that is I couldn't even see his face.

I held his hand without consciousness as I began to breath heavily. "Oi Deku look at me" he said grabing my face as I couldnt stop hypervenilating as people watched more and more.

"H-he I-I-I cant I-I c-cant d-d-do it" I said holding my chest and so he grabbed the dog and my hand and brought us in a stall. Thank god the dog layed on the floor sleeping.

He sat on the toliet and pulled me into his lap "Listen...breathe with me....breathe" he pulled me onto his lap placing his head in my neck scenting my glands. I did the same for him and it helped a little....not too much.

"Deku calm down please" he says to me rubbing my back but something is missing.

"I-I C-c-cant they a-are c-coming f-for me" I began to shake as the men came inside of my mind. I hid in his neck "D-d-dont leave me p-please" I whispered crying and he tried calming me.

"I'll never leave you. You are my top prority now kid. Calm down please" he said and it still wasnt working... "U-use your v-voice p-p-please" I stuttered. "Calm down omega" In a quickness I began to stop as it worked.

I panted heavily as he held me, Im really greatful this man helped me. Thank god "T-thank you..." "Your welcome...If youre ever like this come to me" he said as we stayed in this position. My grip never loosened up on him because I felt more comfortable and safer in his arms.

His large hands rubbed my back as I started to daze a little. I dont know if it was because I was sleepy or what. I then started to feel uneasy.

3rd POV

"K-katsuki....I d-dont feel so good-" and just like that darkness surrounded him in his mind as he instantly fell asleep. "Oi Deku?" he tried to wake him but nothing. He knew it wasnt any regular fall asleep nor faint.

So he was going to take him to the hospital. But one thing he didnt know was that Izuku never liked the doctors at all. His trust for them grew further and further from the past experience he's had and all the tested the'd ran on him.

Such as why is his omega a little different from others. His mother made good profit from that anyways, as she knew her son was special. He isnt like those "WoW hEs So SpEcIaL aNd DiFfErEnT" its just his body functioned rather differently as no-one really knew what it was.