Hospital

3rd POV

Katsuki hurriedly drove to the hospital as Izuku was still deeply asleep as the dog was licking his face...but no sign of any thing. Katsuki worried that Izukus past stress had come back and overwhelmed his body to go into a deep like faint but only the doctors knew what to do.

He called one of his good friends to help him out, "Hello Bakubro?" "Yo shitty hair I need you to come to the hospital and pick up Dynamite for me. And no im not injured just do it" he said hanging up not even letting his friend talk.

2 minutes later the two made it to the hospital as surprisingly Kiri (Shitty hair) was already there. He grabbed the dog "Wow who the hell is that?" he said following Katsuki in. "Dont worry about it. Take care of Dynamite and i'll pay you" he said as a doctor came up to them.

Kiri stood there just watching as his mind floated everwhere. The biggest one was the fact he really wanted to know who in the hell was that green haired boy exactly.

"Whats the problem?" a doctor said rolling Deku back checking his pulse "He just passed out from a panic attack, I dont know why" he said and she nodded. "Hes an Omega correct" She said and he nodded but the woman stopped as she noticed the small letter K on the back of Izukus ear.

She said in a light whisper...."H-hes been trafficed" and Katsuki nodded "I helped him from being trafficked" he said. "Jesus, stay right here sir" she pushed him back a little bit as they ran with his body. Katsuki was only thinking of the worst right now, he walked out of the main room and went into the waiting room as he seen Kirishima holding Dynamite.

"Bakubro you okay?" he asked but the only thing he did was sit next to his bestfriend. He sat there thinking if he eas going to be alright or not. Even if the two dont really know each 9ther jor have a connection Katsuki still wanted to help him. "Im fine...just worried" he spoke as the redhead nodded. "Can I know what happened?" he asked wanying information as he was curious to whom the carrot top was.

"Oh well my.....friend and I were in the mall we he suddenly passed out and here we are" he spoke staring at the main door hoping any doctor would come out and tell him something. "Who is he to you?" he asked feeling a little healous of the dmaller.

"A friend like I said. Nothing more..." Kirishima nodded not wanting to get cursed at by Katsuki. Kiri and Katsuki have been best of friends since they werr in middle school as Kiri always had feelings for the Alpha. But Katsuki never felt the same for the omega bevayse he only sae Kiri as his Best friend.

Kiri of corse doesnt know thid and believes the Apha has some sort of feelings for him but in reality...he doesnt. The omega let out soothing scents for the Alpha but it didnt work all too well because Katsyki wasn't interested in his scent, well not as much as Izuku's.

In the room with Deku.

Izuku was laid out on the bed as Doctors  checked every ladt part of his body finding scars and things of the sort. The surprising thing was Izukus little K mark on the back of his neck. "According to the test this Omega has indeed been through a lot of Tramatic things as the scares show" one doctor said.

"I wouldn't say its die serious but it is if he suddenly stars to hyperventilate into his sleep as the few Omegas who we've had has done this" he continued pit but one nurse was in question, about the test at data they'd ran on Izuku.

"Um Dr, normal trafficked Omegas whouve been sexual abused would usually show signs of impregnatement correct?" she began "Mmm yes, I see we'er your going with this..." he said but decided to let her finish things off with the question.

"Well his re-productive organs are all in good shape. Usually we'd see that Omegas re-productive system would be so abused they'd instantly break down. And this boy has been abised multiple times as studies show but his is in perfectly good condition. So whats the reason for this? Is he different?" she asked as everyone was thinking on what she said.

"Well Mr. Hashi I cant quite answer that truthfully as I myself dont know. But the best explanation here could be that hes just a little different with his systems, we wont run any more test as most Omegas are usually uncomfortable when this happen. But if he allows us we will, in the mean time keep watching over him" He grabbed his clipboard sliding his pen on the top of his ear.

I might be a narrator but for viwer purposes...hes hot as fuck- ANYWAYS

~~~~~~

The doctor came back and Katsuki shot up "Is he okay?" he said as his best friend followed in behind him. "Mhm, nothing to serious or anything. He just had a blackout from the panic attack needs a little rest" he nodded reassuringly. "Can I see him?" he asked and the doctor nodded showing them the way.

Katsuki has never in his life done something like this but he has grown to care for the green haired boy. Even if they didnt really know each other...it just felt right.

They all arrived into the room to see Izuku still asleep. Katsuki sat down in a chair right beside Izuku as Dynamite and Kiri did too. He held Izukus hand "Geeze nerd dont pass out on me like that..." he said softly unconsciously gripping his hand as Kirishimas heart squeezed.

After a while Katsuki took a nap with his head on the bed not releasing his hand all while Kiri held a sleeping Dynamite in his hands while resting onto Kastukis back.

Izuku flickered his eyes open to see what he hated most...Hospital interior. He panicked sitting up as Katsuki sat up from the shock. "Deku, calm down" he stood up. "W-we'er in the h-hospital" he said shaking. Katsuki held is hands to the smallers face

"Youre with me its okay. Just calm down" he said and Izukus eyes kept averting else where. His eyes finally landes onto a red head boy "W-whos he" he said "Thats Shark mouth. Hes a friend just calm down" he said but Izuku had so many memories brought back. Of abuse, Harrasment and test.

Katsuki hugged him tightly waking up Kirishimas heart in the process. Kirishimas jealousy was more than hurt and needy. He had planned to do something risky....what was it? Well you'll know when the time is right.