In your arms

Italics- Dreaming and or past

Regular- Present time

~~~~~~~~~~

"H-Holy-" Izuku said as his face was red as fuck. He moved back "Oi, what do you need?" Katsuki said not fazed even, if Izuku was emitting a few desire pheromones but they were just enough that Katsuki could smell and they weren't over powering.

"I-I need c-clothes f-for t-the shower...p-please?" he said still embarrasses about how sexy this man was. Izuku is very sensitive to these things like this...or maybe its because he had some sort feelings for Katsuki that he didn't quite understand all the way.

"Oh, hold on a sec" he said walking off. Izuku hurriedly walked back to his room as he flopped on the bed. He grabbed the pillow and hugged it as his heart was beating fast.

He closed his eyes as the memory of Katsuki's abs began to show. He screamed like a little girl who just kissed her crush. Katsuki walked in with some black sweatpants on and a white tee.

"Here you go nerd" he said handing Izuku some clothes as Izuku tried so hard to keep his eyes up. "T-thank you" he spoke silently getting up. He walked in the bathroom and slapped his cheeks "Ugh pull yourself together" he huffed turning on the shower.

He got undressed and slipped in, the warm water made his skin relax as be was emitting relaxing and soothing pheromones in the shower. He looked down at his body, there were a lot of bruises he totally forgot about.

There were red spots and purple spots everywhere scatterdly. He instantly felt sad as he looked at his body, his emotions had took a large swing as tears fell down with the running water.

When he looked at himself he felt disgusted beyond measures and felt like nobody would love him. He sighed wiping his face with the warm water. He run his fingers through his curly hair, it began to drip water onto the floor as he got out.

He put on the clothes that Katsuki had gave him. He sniffed them and fell in love with Katsukis fresh scent, hopefully this would help him sleep.

He walked out and peeked inside of Katsuki's room, to which he seen Katsuki asleep "He's asleep already" Izuku said confused. He walked inside of his room to see the dog asleep on his bed.

He clicked the lights off and got in the bed. He started tho think if he was going to have a nightmare which he mostly had. He shook it off and closed his eyes and instantly fell asleep.

"Izuku master wants you" a maid bowed toward Izuku. Izuku shook and got up being guided by the maid. They were led to a large master bed room as a man was sitting on the bed in a robe.

The maid bowed as Izuku was shaking harder as tears fell onto the fur carpet. "Come" the deep voice said and Izuku walked onto the bed.

"Shh dont cry love, I'll take good care of you only if you behave" he said and Izuku almost threw up. He caressed Izukus cheek, "Strip" he said and Izuku stood there.

"I said strip" he said more aggressively "N-no n-no no n-n-no" Izuku kept shaking and saying the words 'no' over and over again. The man pulled Izukus arm and forced the boy face down.

Izuku started to burst out crying and hyperventilating. The man gripped Izukus neck "When I say strip I mean strip. You're my fucking slave" he said and Izuku felt so helpless.

"Now i'll have my way with you" he felt a nasty smirk coming from the man.

Izuku was crying in his sleep with out even realizing it. The dog of course woke up and seen Izuku tossing and turning and ran over to Katsuki's room.

He barked loudly and Katsuki woke up "What the hell!" He said and the dog jumped off of the bed and Katsuki followed him. They walked into Izukus room and "Fuck" Katsuki walked over to Izuku.

"Hey kid wake up" he shook Izuku slightly but nothing, the only thing hear was "No" over and over again. So Katsuki did something he hasn't done in a while "Wake up Omega" And on command he woke up coughing.

"H-hes going t-to" he said crying "Look at me Izuku nobody is here nor coming for you okay" and Izuku looked up "I-im sorry" he said crying.

Katsuki pulled the younger into a small hug. "P-please dont let me g-go" he said pleading towards Katsuki. Katsuki let out calming scents and rocked the boy in his lap just to make him calm down some.

"Shhh nobody is here for you" he said and even though Izuku calmed down a little bit he still was crying. "I-im sorry im being a hassle towards you" he said in the mans chest sighing.

"No its fine kid" he said rubbing the youngers back. Izuku was drained from the crying he was doing so he slowly fell asleep on Katsukis chest. Katsuki was no where near good at these things .

He patted Izukus head "Oi you asleep" he got no answer in response. He detached Izukus arms from his waist and let the boy sleep. Izuku was just half sleep, he grabbed Katsukis hand "Dont leave me please" he said and Katsuki sighed

He was never...NEVER this nice to anyone at all. He sighed harshly, he slipped in and Izuku hurriedly fell into the olders body. Katsuki didnt know how to feel about all of this so he just let it happen.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into with you" he said looking at the boy. He ran his fingers through Izukus loose curls, he heard his phone ring but he didnt want to get up so he whistled and called the dog.

"Oi Dynamite go get my phone" he said and the dog sneezed and ran off. About a minute later the phone was still ringing as the dog finally came and lended the phone to Katsuki.

He saw that it was his mom "What hag?" he said and his mom cursed him out for a good second before she talked. "Alright just come a little later than that" he said and hung up the phone.

"Damn hag"