PROLOGUE

Jungkook and Y/N are  in the same company, Jungkook is a member of the biggest boyband while y/n a member of band named Dreamglow that's yet to debut under bighit. Everyone in the company are aware of the close bond they both share, their age difference makes it more unique considering how Y/n is 21  and Jungkook is 29. Jungkook was always the one who liked older girls or Noonas in general but Y/n's aura and personality made Jungkook want to be friends with her. Y/n was different more like the girl who loved video games, competitive ,athletic, worked out often, was so funny and out going, she was someone who was pretty much friends with half of the world cause of how much of a friendly extrovert she was, she was always hyped up, she was someone who could lighten up anyone's mood, she always made people comfortable  around her, be it an introvert person or an extrovert. she was really pretty. She wasn't korean she was (your nationality) she had a beautiful golden tan skin, dark brown almond doe eyes, she was tall, had long hair that was dyed in brown, she had her pretty dimples appear everytime she smiled and her plumy lips.Out of all the girls in the final line up y/n stood out cause she was different not only in looks but in her talent, looks, charisma, personality, pretty much everything. jungkook saw the passion in her eyes, he saw how she kept getting pretty year by year, she auditioned at 17 and was finally in the debut line up at 21, jungkook couldn't really meet or talk to her since she was a trainee and BTS's busy schedule but they met when dreamglow's  dance line and Bts's dance line met for some training and advice. dreamglow had 4 members part of the dance line and y/n was a part of it, on the other hand bts had 4 members in the dance line with jungkook being in it. Each member of dream glow was assigned to  learn a choreography with a member from both the dance line and that's how y/n got paired with jungkook. Thats where it all started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed the prologue!!!

xoxo <3